Fresh Advanced Lip Repair

Fresh Advanced Lip Repair Reviews

Ranked #582 out of 787 in Lip Balm

March 14, 2016

Winter is so rude on our lips - high winds, cold and snow... Our lips need TLC, and this product does just that!

First of all, the smell - yummy! It has a sweet honey and sugar scent, that makes you want to eat it. The smell alone will make you to adopt this product.

Put some on your lips and let the magic begin - they'll be softer and smoother in no time.

What is the Fresh promise? A volume and hydration boost, a smoothing effect and improvement of the definition of the lip area. And do they ever keep their promises!

Without having noticed a strong and obvious volume boost, we can say without hesitation that our lips were quenched and soft. Boyfriends will ask for more kisses, it's a normal side effect. And who doesn't want to stop their lips from aging!

Our verdict: we're addicts. We still haven't found a lip balm that can beat this one! If you know of one, please let us know.

October 16, 2015

Love the moisture! Add this to any chapped lip and you'll never know it was an issue! I have been using this for alittle but now and my lips have never felt so smooth and healthy!
Mild scent isn't too overpowering and is quite pleasant! Lasts forever even when my lips have absorbed it all or product has wore off I can still feel the nourishing benefits of the balm!

October 23, 2014

I love this balm. It makes my lips super smooth and is nice on its own or over a drying lipstick.

August 13, 2014

The advanced lip repair by Fresh has a very rich formula and nice almost menthol scent. It feels nice on the lips. The only con about this product is that it wipes of the lips too easily when eating or drinking, and for a $22 dollars lip treatment that shouldn't be happening. I love the ingredients if that one thing could change I would spend the lot more money for it, but because it is easily removed from the lips its not worth the money.

April 14, 2014

I love fresh lip repair treatment! It moisturize your lip with out feeling too sticky. But a bit expensive.

September 25, 2012

So I love this product sooo much and it just make my lips so silky smooth and soft! It also smells amah-zing!!

Totally buy it, but it is kinda steep... I mean it's Sephora if you know what I mean :)

January 08, 2012

The best nourishing moisturizing lip balm out there. I was searching for something to help smooth my chapped flaky lips, especially because I was noticing some of my fav high pigmented lipsticks weren't looking the best or uniform enough because of the dry condition of my lips. And I use high end lipsticks (Estée Lauder and Lancôme Absolue rouge). Since I've started using this lip treatment my lips have been kissable soft and more plump looking. There is a powerful ingredient in this product, hyalauronic acid which helps to minimize lines and make skin more plump and youthful in appearance. I'm sure this ingredient contributes to the smoothness of my lips. It is a bit pricey but worth every penny. I highly recommend! You will not be disappointed!