Fresh Brown Sugar Body Polish

Fresh Brown Sugar Body Polish Reviews

Ranked #666 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

April 12, 2015

This body polish is very different as it oil based. There are larger granules of sugar in the this polish. The scrub is very moisturizing on the skin. The scrub itself is pretty pricey. I'm not too sure about it.

October 23, 2014

not that harsh for skin but the price is quite expensive. Better to mix some water to blend it out/

September 04, 2014

so great for your skin. its simple and easy to use and works miracles on many skin issues. love it

September 04, 2014

I pretty much love every Fresh product I have ever sampled and the products in their Brown Sugar range are outstanding! Such light products and so very nicely scented.

July 10, 2013

I love this product and just cant get enough of it

June 01, 2012

I wanted to see what all the fuss was about with this product, so I ordered the smaller size to try it out. I absolutely love it! I use it right before shaving, as it exfoliates to prevent knicks and cuts and also provides a slick surface for the razor. I don't have to use shaving cream, and my legs feel super silky afterwards. I only give it four stars, though, because it's so expensive for the amount you get. Definitely get the bigger size; it's a better value. I may also try DIY versions I've seen that use olive oil, sea salt, and lemon juice; doubt they'd be as good though.

Neuven added a new review for