Fresh Rose Face Mask Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 545 in Masks

January 17, 2017

I got a mini sampler size from a kit.
    Left my skin feeling smooth. Only downside was that my skin is a bit sensitive to this product, so some parts of my skin had an itchy feeling.
    Probably wouldn't purchase the full size product.

January 16, 2017

This is a fabulous product! I received a mini jar of it in my last Sephora birthday freebie package and have fallen in love with it. It's hydrating, soothing and has a pleasant, light scent. This mask is ideal for anyone who has dry, tired or dull-looking skin. The mask leaves your skin feeling soft and dewy, which is particularly great for the cold winter months. It's a light, gel consistency so not as messy to use as a clay mask. The only downside is that the product is pricey, but it is a good splurge item or something to perhaps ask for as a gift.

January 05, 2017

I love that mask! When my skin feels dry and tired, and I have a night out, an event or I just want to pamper myself, I put it on, leave it a bit more than it says to, and my skin just feels hydrated, I can't see dry patches, and my makeup goes on so much smoother!

Only downside is the price...

January 03, 2017

I really like this face mask i got a small container of it as a birthday gift on the sephora website. The smell is nice and the product goes nicely onto the skin. It dries quickly and leaves your face looking very hydrated. If the price was lower i would buy this all the time

December 30, 2016

I received a sample of this product. This was my first experience with rose masks and I was not too fond of the mask itself. Although it had a nice scent, I did see or feel any difference in my skin after using this mask.

I do believe it just was not for my skin type and could possibly benefit someone else.

December 25, 2016

this face mask smells like a bed of roses and will hydrate your skin more than any other facial mask on the market. I would recommend this product to everyone who wants some skin hydration.

November 21, 2016

I really love this mask! I feel like most masks make my skin feel really dry and tight. This one leaves my skin feeling very moisturized. Given the steed price, this will have to be splurge item for me!

October 24, 2016

I was disappointed in this mask. It smells great and has a smooth texture, I really didn't find that it had much of an effect on my skin. Neither the tone or the texture were improved. My face didn't seem as hydrated as it usually does after I use a face mask. I wouldn't recommend it and I wouldn't buy it again.

October 02, 2016

This product smells and looks kind of bad...Brown goo with what looks like dried rose petals.

It has a gel texture and applies well on the skin but it quickly feels itchy (at least on my skin). I don't have particularly sensitive skin but the itchiness prevented me to let it sit for the recommended 5-10 minutes. I guess I could be allergic to one of the ingredients...

Result wise, it did absolutely nothing. I used it for several days in a row on a pampering spree and my face didn't feel any more hydrated.

It's very expensive, not worth the price!!!

August 29, 2016

I didn't actually purchase this. It was my free birthday gift from Sephora. I just wanted to try this brand and so far, I'm pretty impressed. This mask smells amazing and is really hydrating