Fresh Rose Face Mask Reviews

Ranked #54 out of 519 in Masks

November 21, 2016

I really love this mask! I feel like most masks make my skin feel really dry and tight. This one leaves my skin feeling very moisturized. Given the steed price, this will have to be splurge item for me!

October 24, 2016

I was disappointed in this mask. It smells great and has a smooth texture, I really didn't find that it had much of an effect on my skin. Neither the tone or the texture were improved. My face didn't seem as hydrated as it usually does after I use a face mask. I wouldn't recommend it and I wouldn't buy it again.

October 02, 2016

This product smells and looks kind of bad...Brown goo with what looks like dried rose petals.

It has a gel texture and applies well on the skin but it quickly feels itchy (at least on my skin). I don't have particularly sensitive skin but the itchiness prevented me to let it sit for the recommended 5-10 minutes. I guess I could be allergic to one of the ingredients...

Result wise, it did absolutely nothing. I used it for several days in a row on a pampering spree and my face didn't feel any more hydrated.

It's very expensive, not worth the price!!!

August 29, 2016

I didn't actually purchase this. It was my free birthday gift from Sephora. I just wanted to try this brand and so far, I'm pretty impressed. This mask smells amazing and is really hydrating

July 01, 2016

Love it. Love it. Love it. First time trying out a toner mask and the Fresh brand. Great quality and awesome results. As I have oily skin, I don’t feel a impressive change after trying out masks - unless they are mud masks. I found this a great alternative as it’s not drying at all and gives a refreshing sensation. Did I mentioned that I love it?

June 30, 2016

has an amazing rose smell, it's not too overpowering though so if you don't usually get items w fragrances I think you could still enjoy this product. It's super smooth and moistens the skin, it's worth it if you're going for a "spa day" product but other brands have items better at hydrating. (although I have not found a drugstore brand that would have the same results, Clinique is my personal favourite for moisturizers.)

June 07, 2016

I got this mask as a Sephora perk, I loved using it after cleansing. It is a thin gel consistency that contains actual rose petals. It smells good. Feels cool and refreshing on the skin. After rinsing off my skin felt more supple and smooth. I liked that bit of pampering added to my normal routine.

April 20, 2016

I received this free as a birthday gift from Sephora. I love the smell and quality of the product, but I am not sure it is worth the hefty price tag when bought in the full size. There may be other masks on the market that work just as well for a lower price. But, I loved the trial size and it left my skin very smooth and hydrated as advertised. If you can afford it or have the opportunity to try the product for free I would definitely recommend it. It did a great job on my combination skin, removing oil while also hydrating the dry patches.

February 24, 2016

I received a sample of this for my birthday from Sephora. I thought what's the big deal in this small jar but wow was I impressed the minute I opened it I was so excited. Smelled very very nice, left my face smooth and feeling refreshed. I am not sure if I would purchase though because the price is crazy.

February 08, 2016

Very very nice mask. Loved the feel and smell of it. Resulted in smooth skin that felt great.