Amazing

Fresh Rose Hydrating Eye Gel Cream Reviews

Ranked #542 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

October 09, 2015

Fresh Rose Hydrating Eye Gel Cream;

I do like the fresh brand, which is why this eye gel cream appealed to me.
I also like rose scented, accentuated products.

This cream though I wouldn't buy again.

It doesn't smell of rose, smells a different floral scent but not a pleasant rose scent.

The color of the cream is kind of yellow......not clear or white that I am used to.

The cream did hydrate the eyes, that I must admit.

I would like this cream if scent, color, texture would change...

June 16, 2015

The Rose Hydrating Eye Gel Cream came in a 15 ml container for approximately $30. I was excited to try it and have heard wonderful things. There are no parabens or sulphates in it, and it smells totally divine. The gel is lightweight and applies feeling silky.

Having used the product for several months, I am fairly content with it, yet I would not suggest that it is my perfect eye gel. It certainly applies smoothly, and when I wake up (I often apply it at night), the skin around my eyes feels hydrated, which is the most important feature. However, I have not noticed that the skin around my eyes has generally appeared to improve over time, or seemed to become more moisturized on a permanent basis. I have tried to remain very hygienic with the product, though over time it has formed a bit of a thicker sheen on the top and seems to be struggling to stand the test of time (though I am generously applying it most nights). I do not apply it again in the morning, because it does feel heavy enough that I cannot imagine putting on any makeup afterwards over it because the weight/stickiness of it makes me fear for a breakout. It also is a gel and as such, eye makeup applied too closely to it has bled down during the day on the occasional time I have had it on during daytime.

Overall though, smells amazing, and hydrates. It might be a bit expensive for what it does, but it is a solid gel.