Fresh Soy Face Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #42 out of 993 in Facial Cleansers

Soy Face Cleanser --/1.7OZ

January 16, 2017

I really like this cleanser and I would buy it regularly if the price was a little lower. I use it twice a day and you don't have to use much so it lasts for a fairly long time. I find that a lot of cleansers dry out my face and this one did not which is what i really like about it.

January 16, 2017

I love fresh. And I really wanted this cleanser to work for me. It smells like lychees and has that high end glamourous feel to it. Unfortunately, it dried out my skin on my second use. Maybe this would work better in the summer than during dry winter months.

January 16, 2017

This is my favorite cleanser. It's more of a gel (doesn't really foam) and I use it wit my clearsonic. I love that it removes my makeup effortlessly(even my mascara) and how u don't need to use a lot of product ( use pea size glob) so the bottle lasts a long time with daily use.It love how it makes my skin feel so clean and soft. It has a nice light pleasant scent!

1.5/5

January 10, 2017

I washmy face two times a day, so I'm always looking for a cleanser better than the last. I was disappointed by this product i didn't think it did anything special considering the price. I think there are better/cheaper cleansers at the drugstore.

January 10, 2017

This cleanser was ok. I had really high expectations for it but I just found it a basic cleanser. I did really like how it didn't dry my skin out but other than that it was pretty good.

January 10, 2017

Sometimes you can find a cheaper alternative and sometimes nothing compares. While this cleanser is npt exavtly cheap, the fresh clean feeling it leaves you with is priceless. Worth every penny!

December 23, 2016

I love this product as an overall cleaner. Any product that does it's job without breaking my skin out or drying it out is a winner! I have very sensitive skin, so it is always hard to find the right balance. I love using this on days that my skin has had a more relaxed day and it isn't too worn out from daily pollutants and such.

December 23, 2016

Works great to get rid of make up and leave your skin feeling clean. Found I didn't need tons of product. I hated the smell of the product, wish it had a much more pleasant smell.

December 23, 2016

I really like this cleanser! It's very gentle, but still effective, leaving your skin feeling soft and clean. I like that it has a very subtle scent, not overpowering or irritating forvthose of us with sensitive skin. Highly recommend this to those of you who just want a simple, everyday cleanser.

December 20, 2016

Great cleanser for dry skin. There is no soap in the cleanser so doesn't dry out skin. It's light but still feels effective. My skin is pretty sensitive and this cleanser works fabulously. It's a little expensive for the size but a little goes a long way with this product. It lasts a while so you definitely don't need to use a lot each time.