Fresh Soy Face Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #41 out of 1025 in Facial Cleansers

Soy Face Cleanser --/1.7OZ

March 24, 2017

I break out from pretty much everything, so I tried this cleanser on a whim. Takes off all my make-up, including some waterproof mascaras, without me having to scrub my eyes raw. I also like that it leaves my face feeling clean without stripping away moisture.

March 22, 2017

I have sensitive/dry skin prone to eczema.

I liked this wash because it was not foamy, drying or aggressive. While I did not find anything particularly extraordinary about this face wash, it is one of the more affordable ones at Sephora. However, it has a really strong cucumber/lettuce smell that is off-putting. My friend told me that you eventually get used to it, though it still has to happen to me.

0.5/5

March 02, 2017

I received this as a sample from Sephora and thought it would be great since I have sensitive skin and Fresh boasts all natural ingredients. I had a really bad allergic reaction to it within minutes of using it which took hours to go away. Something that costs this much should definitely be dermatologist-tested.

March 01, 2017

This cleanser is super softening and gentle on the skin! It's great for everyday use and you can really see the difference in your skin after a few weeks of use! I'd recommend to any one with dry or sensitive skin!

January 16, 2017

I really like this cleanser and I would buy it regularly if the price was a little lower. I use it twice a day and you don't have to use much so it lasts for a fairly long time. I find that a lot of cleansers dry out my face and this one did not which is what i really like about it.

January 16, 2017

I love fresh. And I really wanted this cleanser to work for me. It smells like lychees and has that high end glamourous feel to it. Unfortunately, it dried out my skin on my second use. Maybe this would work better in the summer than during dry winter months.

January 16, 2017

This is my favorite cleanser. It's more of a gel (doesn't really foam) and I use it wit my clearsonic. I love that it removes my makeup effortlessly(even my mascara) and how u don't need to use a lot of product ( use pea size glob) so the bottle lasts a long time with daily use.It love how it makes my skin feel so clean and soft. It has a nice light pleasant scent!

1.5/5

January 10, 2017

I washmy face two times a day, so I'm always looking for a cleanser better than the last. I was disappointed by this product i didn't think it did anything special considering the price. I think there are better/cheaper cleansers at the drugstore.

January 10, 2017

This cleanser was ok. I had really high expectations for it but I just found it a basic cleanser. I did really like how it didn't dry my skin out but other than that it was pretty good.

January 10, 2017

Sometimes you can find a cheaper alternative and sometimes nothing compares. While this cleanser is npt exavtly cheap, the fresh clean feeling it leaves you with is priceless. Worth every penny!