Fresh Soy Face Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #253 out of 943 in Facial Cleansers

Soy Face Cleanser --/1.7OZ

November 21, 2016

I really like this cleanser. Fresh makes such nice and light products which leaves my skin feeling refreshed. Given the steep price, I am a bit reluctant to purchase this in the future. The first time I tried this product it was a gift from a friend and the second time was a free birthday gift from Sephora.

October 25, 2016

I received this face wash from Sephora as the free birthday gift and was so impressed. I didn't expect to love it as much as I did but I think it is amazing. I might have a hard time buying a full size at full cost, but at little goes a long way.

September 07, 2016

I do not know if most people care much for it, but I love the packaging. I got this as a birthday gift from Sephora. The sample size is super cute, and the large version is super sleek. I love that the packaging is upside down and the white bottle is appealing to the eye.
In the beginning, I was not sure if it was just the timing, but I started off using this and getting really warm skin, however that happened twice. After that, I was loving this! It washes away makeup no problem and leaves skin feeling super soft.
The scent is very light but you can still smell it. It has a 'fresh' vegetably smell, but I love these kind of smells!
Only bad thing I had to say was that I was disappointed it did not smell like soja, which I love the smell of! Haha

June 30, 2016

I really like this cleanser for washing my face in the morning and evening. It has a nice light cucumber scent that isn't irritating, and the product itself gets rid of everything on my face. It works well for taking off make up, and my skin feels very soft after using it. I have acne-prone skin that is quite sensitive to a lot of face cleansers, but this cleanser does not break me out at all.

June 29, 2016

Daily cleanser for all skin types, very gentle. Left my skin soft and give a very refreshing feeling. Sometimes I used this cleanser with my clarisonic and i'ts perfect. But little bit pricy.

May 16, 2016

I have been using this face cleanser for over a year now and it is my go to every day cleanser. It feels great on my face and it gets rid of all my makeup without being too harsh on the skin. It is a little pricey but I do think it is worth it and a bottle lasts a long time.

April 18, 2016

One of my favourite morning cleansers. This is meant for all skin types and it hasn't given me a hard time with my combo skin.
It is gentle on the skin and has a nice gel consistency, as well as a refreshing cucumber scent, which makes it perfect for a morning cleanse.
However, I do not recommend this for a night-time facial wash as the only item you would use to remove and cleanse your face with. It is not strong enough to remove all the make-up unless you use very minimal products on your face.

February 24, 2016

I received a sample of this from Sephora for my birthday. I must say this product is very refreshing but I am use to using a face cleanser with some sort of beads or exfoliator. I would say this cleanser is good if you don't need to scrub your face but I do have oily/combination skin so I do need something stronger. Love the fresh feeling though.

February 14, 2016

I spent years of my life looking for a facial cleanser that would do its job without drying out my skin (the result of which was that I would invariably turn into a grease ball a few hours later as my skin tried to make up for the lost moisture). I picked up a small bottle of the Fresh soy face cleanser at Sephora on a whim two years ago because it was the first product I'd seen that has soy as one of the main ingredients and I was intrigued. I've stuck with it ever since.

Oh, sure enough, it took me some time to tinker with how I use this product. But it has so, so many pros. It's VERY gentle and does not dry me out at all, and a little goes a long way. I found it particularly wonderful at removing stubborn eye makeup gently. Removing mascara with makeup wipes or harsher makeup remover usually resulted in me losing half my lashes, no matter how delicately I tried to swipe. Now, I just use a tiny bit of this face cleanser on my eyes every night and everything comes off with minimal effort and strain. It's also great for the skin, though I have noticed that my combination skin requires more regular exfoliation to really get rid of all the grime and particles. Just using the face cleanser would result in my skin feeling grubby after a few days, and I had to switch to an exfoliating face wash to get rid of buildup. I found a solution to this by starting to use the Soy Face Cleanser with a Korean Italy Towel (a little square exfoliating towelette) which exfoliates gently. I spread some of the cleanser onto my face and then scrub lightly with the towelette every day and get just the right amount of cleansing and exfoliation every time. The product is rather on the expensive side and smells a bit lettucy (most people like the smell, I'm not fond of it but it doesn't bother me), but I've found it to be worthwhile.

February 08, 2016

Smelled great, felt great, however - did not remove all foundation without really scrubbing which resulted in skin irritation and breakouts. Very disappointed.

happy6400 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 added a new review for
Honey Nut Cheerios

debrar67 earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

debrar67 added a new review for
Dove White Beauty Bar

BigAl added a new review for
Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

BigAl earned the Food & Drink Guru badge

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
Christmas