Fresh Sugar Berry Lip Treatment

Fresh Sugar Berry Lip Treatment Reviews

Ranked #124 out of 784 in Lip Balm

April 21, 2016

I bought this because everyone kept talking about how amazing it was but honestly, it was not worth the price. At $32 it was instantly moisturizing but it did not do much in the long run. I would rather use chapstick over this.

January 17, 2016

This is one of my favorite lip treatments. The tint is lovely and lasts for a while, and the balm keeps the dryness away!

January 17, 2016

Best lipstick ever! My lips are so soft and have a nice tint :)

October 22, 2015

Hydrates my lips, makes them soft. Smells really nice! You get a nice colour on the lips.

April 29, 2015

love these product. i have almost all of them. and i use it like crazy, love how it moisturize my lips and gives a nice tint to it.

April 29, 2015

A bit costly but so worth it. Keeps lifts soft and kissable

March 12, 2015

I love the smell of this product. It really makes my lips feel supple. The price point to buy full size is too much, so I like to buy the mini sizes at Christmas time.

January 26, 2015

If your lips are one of your best features like me.....you NEEDS this! !! It makes your lips oh so soft and supple.... pair with the lip scrub...OMG you will want to make out with yourself !

December 05, 2014

The moment I applied the Fresh Sugar Berry Lip Treatment on my lips, I knew I would be hooked for life! It applies so smoothly and the scent is sweet and fruity. My lips have never felt so soft after I have used this product for a few hours. It contains an SPF of 15 which is great since we should also think of protecting our lips from the UVA/UVB rays. I also love the sheer berry tint it leaves on my lips. It's just enough color to show that I have something on my lips without it being too dramatic. Definitely a high end product. The only complaint is the price. They are quite expensive for a lip balm, which is why I always opt for the gift set in order to get my money's worth.

October 22, 2014

love these, they are super cute and great on your lips