Fresh Sugar Lemon Reviews

Ranked #1143 out of 1216 in Perfume

April 26, 2016

Best fresh summer lemon scent! I discovered this while in a shop in Montreal, picked it up for my mom as a gift. We both luv it. The only thing is it fades quickly, maybe a good 4 hours and it's gone. I find the Fresh line so interesting, from packaging to the different scents.

November 11, 2014

I wasn't impressed with this, even though I normally love most things that have sugar in the name. Unfortunately, the name is the only place you'll find sugar in this disappointing scent. Lots of lemon, which is good when paired with other yummy things, but that's really all you get in this - and not even GOOD lemon, this is strong with a chemical tinge to it.

December 10, 2013

I kept reading the reviews on Fresh perfumes and all most people had to say was that they're not long lasting. So when I see I could get a sample of the Sugar Lemon, I went for it. I like wearing/ smelling citrus scents. Well when I tried this.. umm not what I was expecting! Kinda a little Lysol smelling (yes I know the Lemon) but not a sweet smell really and I don't pick up a hint of anything else with it.

Either way, has a great smell to it, but I'd never think of wearing it as a perfume. Spray around the house to get a nice clean crisp smell, for sure!

October 30, 2009

If you're a sucker for crisp citrus lemony scents this one is for you. It goes on with a strong lemon scent, but it tones down nicely. Not overpowering. I can wear this perfume every day and not get tired of it. Refreshing and it's perfect for summer.Very sweet and feminine.

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

free perfume sample!

ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!