Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Honey

Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment in Honey Reviews

Ranked #298 out of 834 in Lip Balm

April 13, 2016

I just bout this in the mini 0.07oz size and am sooo happy. ive been looking for this travel size for awhile and man is it hard to get a hold of. finally found it in beauty on the fly at sephora and couldnt be happier. has a great sent that makes me just want to eat it lol.

November 11, 2015

I love this product because t is a great natural color for my kids. I can apply it without a mirror and it just makes me look a bit more pulled together. If I only have time to put on two things it is this and mascara. Unfortunately, the price is outrageous. I tend to ask for this as a present, and am impressed by how long it lasts, given how often I wear it.

October 16, 2015

I love the smell and how it feels on my lips. The color adds just a subtle shade, which is perfect for me. It doesn't last long, but none of the lip balms I've tried ever do. I was SO amazed at how smooth & silky my lips felt after putting it on. Not only did it make my lips feel super soft but the smell of it was soothing & fresh & the tint was just enough to make me feel beautiful

June 04, 2015

I received a small tube of this brand a few months ago and loved it. Since then, I have been buying the various flavors when I can afford it. This one is amazing and it provides just a light tint, which I love. I love the SPF factor too and it keeps my lips so moisturized.

June 04, 2015

I am officially addicted to Fresh Sugar Lip Treatments. I think Honey is the best though! It has a slight nude tint and smells like lemon. Leaves my lips so soft and smooth. And it has SPF. Love Love Love!

Updated On: June 04, 2015

The only drawback is it is pricey!