Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15 Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 814 in Lip Balm

Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15 blends reparative oils and waxes with real sugar, a natural humectant, for delectable and dependable moisture. Sweet and tart blackcurrant oil, rich in plumping essential fatty acids, cushions the lips while antioxidant grapeseed polyphenols and vitamins A, C, and E provide protection from wrinkle-causing free radicals. It also provides essential, year-round protection from damaging UV rays.

October 01, 2016

this has to be the most pricey lip balm ive ever owned at first i was like wtf but i recieved a sample and let me tell you it is worth every penny i highly recommend this product take the plung you will never look back

July 05, 2016

This lip treatment keeps my lips moisturised and protects them from the sun too! I bought it at Sephora and it defenitely worths it!!I totally recommend this product to anyone but make sure to not leave it exposed to the sun because it will melt right away...;)

May 11, 2016

These lip balms are the epitome of mediocre. They smell great - but that's all I like about them, They don't do a particularly good job at hydrating my lips whether that be short term or long term and they feel greasy on. I will forever be stumped by their popularity. There are far better lip balms available to you at the dollar store. Do not buy these.

April 25, 2016

I got this for free from Sephora for my birthday once and loved it, it smells great! Sweet smell and really does the trick of getting rid of chapped lips and keeping them moisturised. Only down side is that they are pretty pricey!

April 10, 2016

I really like the sugar lip treatment. It goes on smooth and the rose has a lovely red to it that isn't too intense or bright. I got this as a gift and while I really like it the price stops me from actually buying it. That alone makes me say spend your money elsewhere.

April 01, 2016

I think it would be a good nice treatment for the night. It might be too thick for the day. But it goes on very smoothly on the lip. A bit pricey in a way

March 28, 2016

I got this as a sample from Sephora and I was impressed - this was always one of those "gimmick" products that I never knew I needed until I tried to (kind of like face primer !). My lips feel so smooth and moisturized and the tint color is awesome. They are a little pricey but if you have the extra cash I do recommend!

March 13, 2016

this is so good - no wonder it's a cult item for FRESH
    best scent ever and really moisturizes and treats your lips
    leaves a light tint and with the SPF
    you can't go wrong

March 03, 2016

So good! I got this for free. A bit expensive, which is why I'd rather the tinted kind. But it is super moisturizing. Of course, it feels kind of oily, so if you want a non oily feel, this isn't for you. But it suits me because I have extreme dry lips.

February 28, 2016

I needed a gloss moisturizer with some colour but not as goopy as the ones which come with a wand applicator. I bought this in Fig and it is now one of my favs. It is long lasting, moisturizing and has a non-Chen taste.

Elle Grand Prix

facmbm added a new review for
    Netflix