• fresh sugar petal tinted lip treatment
  • fresh sugar petal tinted lip treatment

fresh sugar petal tinted lip treatment Reviews

Ranked #428 out of 784 in Lip Balm

January 20, 2016

I absolutely love this stuff! Living in Canada, we get pretty harsh winters, so if im going out and want some color on my lips that wont leave me looking dead or even if im going to bed and I want something super hydrating on the lips that doesnt just sit on top but rather penetrates them and moisturizes them, this is what i use! The price is a little pricey, but you want beat the quality. This compares to no other lip balm ive used (and ive used plenty, Blistex, Body Shop Lip Butters, Rose Salve). If you can afford it, or need you chapped lips fixed, then i highly recommend getting this product as it will do wonders! Tip: I normally exfoliate my lips with Lush's Lip Scrubs before applying this product, as it helps the formula adhere better to the lips!

March 02, 2015

I got this lip treatment as a gift. It is way above my normal price point for lip balm so I was excited to try it. I love the colour and smell. It is much more intense a colour Than I expected however. I was hoping for a sheer colour and got a opaque one. But, I just dab it on.

July 25, 2014

This is a great tinted lip balm - the colour is quite intense (in a good way) and lasts a long time.
This particular colour (petal) is a nice pink on my light skin. I feel like it completes my look easily and quickly if I don't want a glossy or over made-up look.
It is pricy, but it lasts a VERY long time - so I find it easier to justify the price!