Fresh Sugar Rose Lip Tint

Fresh Sugar Rose Lip Tint Reviews

Ranked #212 out of 787 in Lip Balm

June 24, 2016

Love it!!! It's moisturizing and leaves such a pretty nice tint. Awesome for at work when I want to add a bit of color without having to check my face constantly for fading... It's just pretty. And I reach for it more because it is more like a balm on your lips.

September 13, 2015

I received this product as a free sample from sephora. The packaging is nice, in a metal-ish tube. The scent is light and doesn't overpower. I love the way it glides on my lips, leaving them moisturized and lightly tinted. The only downside would be the price, as it is a little expensive for a small tube of tint for a college student.

September 05, 2015

This is my go-to lip balm for summer. I love all the shades, but the original Sugar Rose is my favourite. Smooth, non-sticky, with a perfect amount of colour to really create a beautiful flush to the lips.

April 02, 2015

I have been buying Sugar lip balms for a few years now and I just love them. They have mini ones that you can try out and full size products. They feel, smell and taste great! I use them almost everyday. The price though is sooo expensive! I can only afford to buy them occasionally because of the price.

March 11, 2015

Pros: is moisturizing, smells nice, pretty color. Cons: melts easily in tube and leaves a mess in purse.

January 26, 2015

I love the just barely there colour of the lip tint as well as the fact that it doesn't seem to travel into my mouth. It feels light on my lips & not sticky or greasy. You can expect the same with the non-tinted one too.

January 24, 2015

A bit on the expensive side, but this lip tint is pretty nice! It smells delightful, and moisturizes my lips very well. I love the little pink tint it gives to my lips, and it looks perfectly natural!

January 06, 2015

an amazing product if you are looking to splurge a little

January 05, 2015

I bought a holiday kit at Sephora and got a sample sz of this in it. I absolutely love it, I am constantly putting it on. It smells amazing and makes my lips so soft. The tint is enough to give a nice pink to your lips as well.

January 05, 2015

I really love this product. I love that it moisturises for hours and that it's tinted too. I can get by with just this product meaning that I'm not adding anything drying to my constantly dry lips.

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml