Fresh Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment

Fresh Sugar Rose Tinted Lip Treatment Reviews

Ranked #253 out of 787 in Lip Balm

June 29, 2016

The Fresh Sugar Lip Treatments are the BEST soothing lip products on the market, in my opinion. They are pricey, but they are so effective and lovely I believe it's worth the splurge. I love that they contain SPF and the sheer shades are so flattering.

June 21, 2016

I don't see what all the hype is about. I like the tint that it provides and the SPF 15. It smells ok and it's not too sticky/waxy whiles it's on. But I've been using it for the last couple of months and it doesn't smooth my lips, nor do my lips feel at all hydrated when the product wears off or after I wipe it off. For the price and the serious lack of hydration, I'd say this isn't worth the money. I do love high end products, because I feel a noticeable difference; but with the results I got from this "lip treatment" I'll stick with my drugstore version that I know works, because I can feel it!

March 29, 2016

I have gotten this lip treatment as a gift twice. The lip treatment has SPF in it and it leaves your lips with a beautiful pink tint. It sure takes away all dries skin and also moisturize the lip. I have not find anythg negative with this lip treatment except it finishes too fast.

January 04, 2016

A bit pricey, but worth it! I love the colour and the creamy feel,

October 22, 2015

Hydrates lips, makes them soft, adds a nice colour to lips, heels dry, cracked lips. Long lasting. Smells really nice!

October 17, 2015

The Heaven's lip balm :)

First of all, the scent of this balm is devine. Fruity like.
It is by far the creamiest balm I have ever used and it moisturizes your lips nonstop. Cracked/dry lips heal in no time. This shade has a beautiful pinkish rose tint that is perfect for all seasons. It gives a beautiful shine without looking over done.
The packaging is great because it is a twist to up so you know the product stays safe and clean in your pockets/purse.

This is a very soft product so be careful of the heat!

March 05, 2015

It's a nice balm. The rose colour just give a hint of colour to my lips, which is nice especially in the winter. I found that it got 'gunky' on my lips after a couple hours.