Friskies Stuffed Morsels

Friskies Stuffed Morsels Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 61 in Cat Food & Treats

January 25, 2017

My cat loves these, he gobbles it up quickly and meows for more. The price is great and I always have a bag on hand. I hope that it's not too fattening he seems a bit chubby lol.

January 19, 2017

This is the only brand of dry cat food my Kitties will eat. They love it and they really enjoy the stuffed morsels. I usually fill their bowl every morning and they devour it.

December 20, 2016

I bought a bag of this food for my three cats maybe twice in the past. I found that they ate the food way too quickly due to the added stuffed bits. They LOVED them. My one cat actually gained a noticeable amount of weight while having this food in the house, which is why I stopped buying it. They loved it though.

September 22, 2016

I use this all of the time for my 2 cats and they love it. My one cat even bites and tears away at the bag to give himself an unlimited supply. I tried buying the cheaper food once and let me tell you that my cats were not happy campers. This is a great product and it makes my cats happy

August 14, 2016

My cats love this brand. They refuse all others! Their fur is soft and I can tell with their activity and health that they are flourishing with this food. Excellent food!

February 13, 2016

My cat loves this. We use it for his 'treats'. He'll meow specifically when he wants some, instead of his 'dinner' kibble. The price is very good, and goes on sale quite often.

January 10, 2016

My younger cat seems to really enjoy this food,its hard and crunchy which helps clean her teeth and Whiskas products are inexpensive

December 23, 2015

My cats really like this. I like that it has real ingredients in it. They eat it really quickly and usually come back meowing for more food.
    The price is pretty good as well.

December 09, 2015

My cat loves stuffed morsels. Since I switched her food she has gotten fat if that's any indication. .lol

November 06, 2015

Definitely a keeper for my cats, and also the stray I feed every day. Still can't get her to come inside even though it's so cold the food and water are freezing up

Lyndabaldry added a new review for
    Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

Bofam26 added a new review for
    Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    Project Candy Box

coultlee has posted in the forum topic
    Premium Freebies!!!!

danaorgnero has started a new forum topic
    Project Candy Box