Frixion Erasable Pens and Markers Reviews

Ranked #104 out of 192 in Household Essentials

1.5/5

December 18, 2015

There was so much hype over these when it first came out. And at first I thought they were awesome - because it actually erased pen mark ... but then I realized how easily they dried out ! Also, your notes may disappear under heat ... I had a plate of hot food that sat on top of my notes, and I ended up losing a chunk of it where my food sat. Also WAAYYYY too expensive for these pens (especially considering how fast they run out of ink or just dry out)

October 01, 2015

These are the pens i have adopted to work perfectly with my daytimer for work. I can erase appointments as needed with no residual marks and no sharpening pencils anymore!!

June 14, 2015

love these pens, highlighters and markers..all erasable! super fantastic product for students who like to highlight words or phrases

June 06, 2015

They do exactly what they promise! They erase! These leave pretty much no trace when they are erased. These are perfect for writing in planners, where things change and need to be moved around without making a mess. Love them! Only downside is that the black pens aren't that dark - more like a dark grey ink.

May 09, 2015

#GOTITFREE - I was given these pens to try out. They write perfectly and comfortably. I like being able to erase was I've written and that it removes all traces of ink. Just remember not to use it to sign an important document.

May 09, 2015

As a busy teacher and mom I love this product. I use them all the time. The colours are vibrant and the my students love that you can erase pen without any residue!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

Beetlejuice13 added a new review for
MoroccanOil

Beetlejuice13 earned the Beauty Rockstar badge

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag