Frizz Ease Dream Curl Shampoo & Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #677 out of 2310 in Hair Care

March 02, 2017

My hair is wavy which often translates to frizzy so I either have to use a product to smooth out the frizz or a curling product to enhance the waves. I was pleasantly surprised by Frizz Ease Dream Curl Shampoo & Conditioner. Though the price was a bit hard on the wallet I would possibly use it again.

June 09, 2016

My favorite curl shampoo and conditioner. Smells so good. Also keeps my curls locked in and not frizzy. Highly recommend this for anyone looking for affordable shampoo and conditioner for curls!

November 21, 2015

I have CRAZY curly hair and have tried it all! Hand cre me on you hair, hot oil, sun flower oil, even tried the no poo baking soda option - nothing worked. I tell you may hair was made for the 80's big and fuzz. This stuff has changed my life! I have hair I love. Silky, beautiful curls!!!!

1.5/5

October 22, 2015

Really wanted to like this. I found it made no difference in the way my hair looks and feels. I couldn't even get my brush through my hair. I do have thick coarse hair. A little too expensive. Bottle is barely appealing. The only thing I didn't mind was the scent which was decent and not too strong.

July 15, 2015

It was the first time that i cant say that a shampoo works on my frizzy curly hair!! Excellent worth the try and now i cannot have another shampoo!!

July 09, 2015

A high quality shampoo but didn't notice the "curl" effect. Wouldn't recommend it for the price.

April 24, 2015

I got this as a free sample with my Sample Source package. And I absolutely love it, I still have some left and I can't wait to use it again. :) It made my hair so shiny and silky soft. I love the smell of it too, when I was trying it out I couldn't believe how great it smelled. I will be buying this product now, try before you buy!

April 24, 2015

I received this yesterday in a sample pack and couldn't wait to use it on my curly hair. During the spring and summer months my hair dryer and flat iron are stashed away so I can embrace my curl and I'm always on the hunt for something moisturizing that will tame frizz and enhance my curls.

The scent is light, and right now I have a head of soft curls. I also used the 6 effect serum that came with it so I think that also helped in the process.