Frog and Toad Together

Frog and Toad Together Reviews

Ranked #225 out of 960 in Books

July 02, 2015

Used to read this with my youngest daughter. Brings back great memories just seeing the cover.

June 13, 2015

Oh I LOVED frog and toad as a kid! i read them over and over again. I still have a few of my old books from this series and hopefully will be able to find the rest. i hope my daughter loves them as much as I do!

May 04, 2015

Filled with adventure and fun! I remember this book from my childhood. Great memories attached to this book!

April 29, 2015

oh my goodness.....I haven't seen this book in years!!! classic from my childhood. Good family book.

April 29, 2015

I remember our 3rd grade class having to buy this book and read it. I immediately fell in love with it. They had grand adventures and I loved it. I still have some of the books and it was made into an animated cartoon. I have it too.

April 28, 2015

Classic read. I've read most of the series of these books and love them. Cute frog stories. I'm pretty sure they had films and a cartoon. I remember seeing something like that in general. Great childrens books. Fun to read over all.