FrogTape Painters Tape

FrogTape Painters Tape Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 85 in Paint & Art Supplies

October 30, 2016

I try to keep a few rolls of this tape in the house at all times. It works great when I paint walls and windows. I also use it in the summer to block air from coming into the room when I install the air conditioner. It isn't expensive and is a terrific tool.

October 07, 2016

À toute les fois que je fais de la peinture dans une pièce de la maison ,j'utilise le papier.il colle bien aux mûrs de chez moi. Fait de belle ligne droite.

October 06, 2016

I have painted so many rooms in my life and have tried the generic brands and always have difficulty with keeping it up. It always wants to fall down at the most inconvenient times. So I buy the more pricey frog tape. It has the perfect amount of stickiness to stick to the walls and it still comes off really easily too. It makes nice crisp lines and you can get different widths depending on what you are doing. It is the most effective tape of all.

August 20, 2016

This FrogTape is amazing. It would not be a very good without it lol...... It's easy to apply and remove. For the price I would highly recommend it!!!

June 24, 2016

This tape is pretty much a must have if you decide to paint your interior yourself. This tape sticks very well without leaving any stickiness behind and it leaves great crisp lines that don't run or smudge. This is pricey tape but it really is the best product for the job. You can also create cool designs and shapes with this tape, works great everytime I've used it.

June 24, 2016

I love painting but I get frustrated when it comes to taping. Its hard to find ones that stick good and don't bleed the paint. Frog tape works so well. Makes the job faster and looks great and professional!

May 02, 2016

This product is a money and time savor. Instead of bled cut INs or freehand you can literally paint over this tape and peel it off once dry for a perfect line. Can also be used to create designs on walls. I have worked as a contractor for many years and never do a paint job without frog tape

March 12, 2016

I always used tape when painting but I seriously never knew why it always bled on me - my boyfriend said to get this when we were painting our house and I was on the fence at first because it was a bit more expensive and I truly never had success in the past! It changed my mind completely! I suck at painting and got it all over the tape but once I took it off it looked like we had hired someone! No need to get a painter just frog tape!

February 29, 2016

This FrogTape is amazing. I would not be a very good painter without it lol. It's easy to apply and remove. For the price I would highly recommend it.

February 05, 2016

I always use painters tape when painting. I recently moved into my home and also used painters tape to design the layout of each room. Used tape on hardwood to layout where the furniture would sit once it arrived. It's easy removal didn't destroy any floors or walls.