Frosted Mini Wheats Mixed Berry Centres Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 322 in Cereal

A lightly frosted whole grain biscuit with a burst of filling in the centre that is made with real fruit.

July 20, 2016

Lorsque j'ai goûtée aux Mini Wheat original, je trouvais qu'ils manquaient de goût. Quand j'ai vue qu'ils en existaient avec des saveurs de fruits, j'ai décidée d'y goûter sans hésiter et sincèrement, je l'ai adore. Ils me sont pas sucrer du tout et ne tombe pas sur le coeur, j'en mangerais tous les jours.

1.5/5

February 28, 2016

My son would eat cereal morning, noon an night...if I let him.
He is not too picky or so I thought..
I brought home frosted centres and he really didn't like them at all...he said they were way to sweet!

January 22, 2016

Great Cereal - just the right amount of sweetness. The fruit center tastes great. I like it with or without milk. I always carry a cupful in a small sandwich bag with me. It's a great quick and convenient snack.

January 11, 2016

From a brand that's trusted! Great flavor inside, just the right amount of filling so that it's not overpowering the wheats. Great breakfast and snack.

January 06, 2016

I didn't like this cereal at all it was like eatting hay,and if you ate to slow it became a soggy mess,just so yucky

October 16, 2015

I enjoy eating Mini Wheats! And these ones are so yummy to eat. I like to eat my Mini Wheats dry and they are perfect that way. Love the berry filling and the frosting on them is delicious and sweet.

October 16, 2015

i like these .its a nice mellow sweet flavor

Frosted Mini Wheats Mixed Berry Centres;

The mixed berry centres adds such flavour and natural tasting fruit flavour and sweetness to a normally stale bitter tasting wheat cereal!

Such a good mixed berry taste.
Berry tasted adds that needed sweetness for the cereal and milk combination.

Good amount of fruits
good amount of sweetness
good amount of frosting on the mini wheats

overall a worth while cereal if you like the taste of fruit within cereal and milk

August 04, 2015

Glad they made these it's nice to change up the regular mini wheats. They are sweet and delicious

June 30, 2015

I am a huge fan of regular mini wheats, but I find the centres ones have a filling that is too sweet to match with the wheat part, and it ends up tasting like a children's cereal.
I did not enjoy.