Frozen, the Disney Movie Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 973 in DVD

December 02, 2016

Well for 3 months straight we watched Frozen in our home. To be honest any other movie would have driven me nuts by now and still to the day I love watching this movie with my almost 3 year old.

November 22, 2016

Même si je n'ai plus d'enfant en bas âge pour le moment moi et mes 2 filles adultes avons regardé le films Frozen au cinéma et quand il est sortie sur le marché nous étions la des la première journée pour acheter le dvd.

November 22, 2016

This is such a cute movie-- for once the storyline isn't about finding the love of your life, but about the love for your family- your sister. The music is wonderful too- great singalong songs!

November 14, 2016

My girls love this movie. Had to buy a second one because they wore out the first dvd. Great movie for little girls! I would highly recommend this movie!

September 30, 2016

I am not even kidding when I say that my 4 year old son and I still watch this movie on a nightly basis. I recorded it about a year ago and he has been obsessed with it ever since and it's one of the children's movies that I have absolutely no problem watching over and over again because it really is a great movie. The characters are extremely charming and we love the collection of songs that are included, it really is a fun interactive movie to watch, we both would highly recommend watching it.

September 27, 2016

I had heard such good things about this film, and being that I enjoy animated films and that this one won an Academy Award, I decided to watch it on-demand one night.

While I can certainly see its appeal for younger kids, I was surprised to find that this lacked the type of accessibility for adults that most animated films have. Usually there's something there for everyone. This is very much exclusively a kids film. I didn't really get any enjoyment out of it.

This is more of a musical than anything else. I found that there were a lot more songs than your typical Disney film tends to have, even in comparison to some of the older ones. That in and of itself wouldn't have bothered me, but the songs were quite poorly-written and irritating. I much prefer the songs in the classic Disney films. However, I do think that Kristen Bell has a lovely voice.

I wasn't overly fond of the characters. I've heard some people say that this is a better take on the whole Disney Princess tale, a more feminist one. I still found it to be fairly cliché.

As I said, this is probably a great film for children, but it doesn't hold wide appeal like so many other animated films do.

September 22, 2016

I found the rating for Staying Power hilarious because "Let it go" will always be stuck in my head. This is an amazing movie! It is not just for kids and shows how real people can be. I watch this movie so much that I could probably quote it word for word now!

August 21, 2016

My kids love this movie! They love everything about the movie from the characters to the music. It has some very catchy tunes! I admit I even found myself singing aongs from this movie lol

July 21, 2016

J'adooooore ce film. La première fois que je l'ai écoutée c'était avec ma petite demie-soeur. J'aime la moral de l'histoire.. Le fait que nous avons pas besoin d'un homme pour être heureuse, que la famille est là.

June 03, 2016

I won't be watching this movie again as many times as I usually do for other Disney movies.. It wasn't what I expected and I was very bored by the movie!

I loved the songs, they were catchy but the movie was so weird... I don't look forward to a sequel either.