Fructis Grow Strong Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #74 out of 967 in Shampoo

January 13, 2017

Whether it strengthens your hair or not is for you to decide.
    Honestly I saw little difference but I buy a shampoo primarily as a cleanser and for me that is its prime function regardless of what "flavour of the month" additives or enhancers are claimed.
    Having said that however, it is a good little, low price, effective shampoo. Especially if like me, you wash your hair on a daily basis.
    Scent is pleasant, cleansing level is good and as a minimum amount of product is required per use ...a bottle lasts a surprisingly long time.
    You should check it out.

January 08, 2017

My 3 and half year old has long curly hair. Ive tried different 2in1 shampoos in the past and fructis 2in1 is the best. It actually untagles those messy curls and makes her hair very easy to brush. Thumbs up fructis.

October 13, 2016

smells really good but smells more for a man than a woman I also found that it left my hair feeling more course like pubic hair lol ya I really didn't like the feeling it left plus made it hard to comb through after so I canèt imagine it helping your hair if itès that hard to comb through

October 11, 2016

The Fructose Grow Strong shampoo and conditioner works well. I have long and damaged hair, but the products leave my hair feeling light and moisturized.

September 21, 2016

I have been using Fructis shampoo for as long as I can remember. I just love the smell and the way my hair feels.
    I have dry hair, so it nurish them a lot!

September 15, 2016

Fructis Garner always scents their products nicely. I have tried shampoos that are overpowering (scent) and are more unpleasant than pleasant to use. Will repurchase this product for effectiveness and scent.

August 23, 2016

I received the full size sample of this shampoo. I haven't used Garnier Fructis for years and I was very pleasantly surprised at how much I like it. It's a nice smelling shampoo, easy to apply, lathers up really well and then rinses out nicely. I can feel my hair is very clean after. When used with the conditioner my hair is nice and soft. I am not sure if it's really going to make it "grow strong" but it certainly is a nice shampoo!

August 23, 2016

This is a decent shampoo, unfortunately, that is the best I can say for it. I happen to like shampoo with a strong scent and while I liked the smell of this a lot (reminded me of peaches a bit) it didn't keep my hair smelling nice for as long as I would like.

It left my hair nice and clean at first but it didn't stay as clean as other shampoos I have tried.

Last but not least I was also not a fan of how liquidy this shampoo was. It isn't thick at all which means it runs off the hands when you squeeze it out. So instead of putting a certain amount on my hand for the whole wash, I had to do it two or three times. Not a big deal but the consistency could be a little better in my opinion.

August 17, 2016

I received sample and used it and after that it became my main shampoo it smells so good and keeps the hair nice and it makes the hair soft . Last week even it was on sale

August 17, 2016

I received some free samples in the mail of the shampoo and conditioner. I tried them at the cottage after a day in the sun and on the lake. They did a very good job of removing all the things that accumulated over the day, and left my hair feeling smooth and clean. Detangling was also easy. I'm just not in love with the scent.