Fructis Grow Strong Shampoo and Conditioner Reviews

Ranked #70 out of 1037 in Shampoo

March 03, 2017

Super bon produit mes cheveux etaient devenus cassants et minces depuis un traitement de medication assez puissant et il les a ameliore de beaucoup et en plus le parfum est tres agreable

February 28, 2017

tres bon produit jai utiliser pour le voyage avec le soleil l eau saler mes cheveux sont rester doux souples .... mes meches blondes ont rester avec une belle couleur dorer

January 24, 2017

I really like this shampoo, I tried the samples and loved how it made my hair feel and smell. The price isnt too bad either. I will definitely be purchasing this once my current stuff runs out!

January 24, 2017

I hadn't gone to the Drug Store to purposely buy this particular shampoo. (I haven't tried the conditioner yet). but I did buy it after I got the price down to 99 cents instead of $5.99 after coupons. Honestly, I was actually attracted to the color of the shampoo bottle "" Turquoise" one of my absolute favorite colors, and one of the colors of my bathroom. Sound silly? well, believe it or not, color's of products do have a big factor in many so many different purchases for many people.

But, I did like that it was for growing long strong hair, which is my goal right now. I have only had it for a couple weeks, and I only wash my hair every 3 days (using a dry shampoo in the meantime) so for the times I've used it, I will pay full price for it.

The smell is amazing too. I like my hair to have a fresh, pretty scent that lasts throughout the day. It makes me feel confident and fresh. I did get some compliments too..."OMG, is that your hair, what shampoo do you use, it smells so good !!" It smells to me like a bright, rich and sweet Dragon-fruit.

Ingredient wise, it has ceramides and active fruit concentrates to prevent breakage, make hair shinier and all over stronger.

My hair felt great and I didn't have to use a lot of shampoo either to get a lather and clean scalp.

January 13, 2017

Whether it strengthens your hair or not is for you to decide.
    Honestly I saw little difference but I buy a shampoo primarily as a cleanser and for me that is its prime function regardless of what "flavour of the month" additives or enhancers are claimed.
    Having said that however, it is a good little, low price, effective shampoo. Especially if like me, you wash your hair on a daily basis.
    Scent is pleasant, cleansing level is good and as a minimum amount of product is required per use ...a bottle lasts a surprisingly long time.
    You should check it out.

January 08, 2017

My 3 and half year old has long curly hair. Ive tried different 2in1 shampoos in the past and fructis 2in1 is the best. It actually untagles those messy curls and makes her hair very easy to brush. Thumbs up fructis.

October 13, 2016

smells really good but smells more for a man than a woman I also found that it left my hair feeling more course like pubic hair lol ya I really didn't like the feeling it left plus made it hard to comb through after so I canèt imagine it helping your hair if itès that hard to comb through

October 11, 2016

The Fructose Grow Strong shampoo and conditioner works well. I have long and damaged hair, but the products leave my hair feeling light and moisturized.

September 21, 2016

I have been using Fructis shampoo for as long as I can remember. I just love the smell and the way my hair feels.
    I have dry hair, so it nurish them a lot!

September 15, 2016

Fructis Garner always scents their products nicely. I have tried shampoos that are overpowering (scent) and are more unpleasant than pleasant to use. Will repurchase this product for effectiveness and scent.