Fruit Advantage Cherry Prime

Fruit Advantage Cherry Prime Reviews

Ranked #234 out of 238 in Dietary Supplements, Nutrition

Dietary supplement. The benefit of fruit. The advantage of science. Tart cherry. Glucosamine. Chondroitin. Easy-to-swallow capsules. What can Cherry Prime do for you? Cherry Prime is precisely formulated to promote joint flexibility, range of motion and comfort. Each daily dose combines the powerful properties of Tart Cherry, Glucosamine and Chondroitin into a once-a-day serving. Research indicates tart cherries have potent antioxidants including Melatonin and Anthocyanins. Certain studies indicate the health benefits of Glucosamine and Chondroitin may assist in maintaining healthy joints and cartilage. Fruit Advantage Cherry Prime may assist with: Maintaining a healthy body, maintaining an active lifestyle. (These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease).

May 10, 2007

I bought this product for my husband six months ago and he swears by it. He and I travel with business together often. Usually his knees and back hurts due to the airplane trips. Since taking Cherry Prime he says he feels great.

May 08, 2007

Cherry Prime has helped both me and my husband with our joints. We had been taking glucosamine and chondroitin for several years and it worked fine. However, we read about tart cherries and how they helped with sore muscles, gout and arthritis. The price was less than the glucosamine we were buying so we gave Cherry Prime a try. Both my husband and I felt the difference within a week. The tart cherry really gave us, and still does, a boost of energy. We both feel great and are more active since we switched from just glucosamine and chondroitin to Cherry Prime.

May 03, 2007

I have been taking this product for over 6 months. I have never felt better in my life.

May 03, 2007

Fruit Advantage Cherry Prime combines tart cherries with glucosamine and chondroitin. My doctor recommended that I start taking this product. I had been taking glucosamine and chondroitin (as recommended by my doctor). She said she is recommending Fruit Advantage Cherry Prime to all of her patients. She said the tart cherries have antioxidants for my heart and helps soothe my sore muscles. The price was $28.95 for 1500mg glucosamine, 1200mg chondroitin and 425mg of tart cherries. I was paying $23.50 just for the glucosamine and chondroitin, so I'm getting the tart cherry for almost free.