Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera Gel

Fruit of the Earth Aloe Vera Gel Reviews

Ranked #100 out of 358 in Sun Protection

January 09, 2017

The bottle is big and it lasts a long time. The gel itself is great. It feels great on he face as a moisturizer or when sun burned. It soothes itches and is just an overall great product. I would totally recommend this brand. It is 100% natural too, which makes it so much better!

January 03, 2017

This is a great value aloe vera gel product. I was able to purchase this for less than I was expecting to pay for a similar bottle in another brand.

It works as expected, and was able to soothe both heavy sunburn and many bug bites. It stopped both pain and itching. I also appreciate that this particular product is clear and not dyed green like some other brands. It is great for sensitive skin. It does not dry sticky or greasy on the skin either.

It also worked well for itch relief on a dog.

July 20, 2016

I use this Aloe on my face and body especially in the summer when I get bites or when I don't want to use scented lotion that would attract bugs. I also use it on minor cuts and burns.

July 07, 2015

Great product! really loved how it was able to cool my burns!

April 06, 2015

I use this in the summer for sunburns and for it's cooling effect - I keep it in the fridge. Be careful not to get it close to your eyes, because for some reason it makes me tear up like mad! Otherwise it's good for the price.

April 05, 2015

Fruit of the Earth products are so affordable and work great. This aloe vera is of high quality and feels great on the skin.

September 09, 2014

keep this in the refrigerator for cool soothing relief

August 12, 2014

This stuff is a must for sun worshippers. I apply it after being in the sun even if I don't have a sunburn. It's soothing and helps to heal the skin.

July 12, 2014

This gel is know to be used for sun burned skin but I on the other hand use it for after shave after I apply alcohol to the areas I have shaved. Together these products work wonders.