Fruit Roll-Ups

Fruit Roll-Ups Reviews

Ranked #122 out of 267 in Granola Bars

March 27, 2017

Fruit roll ups are as good as I remember when I was a child! They are the best snack for on the go! They are long lasting and come in different flavour!!!

January 31, 2017

I used to love eating these growing up!!!! Now that I am older, I notice there obviously isn't much nutritional value to them. There are great recipes out there of making your own fruit roll ups (they are fairly easy!) but I do like buying these from time to time still. nostalgia

August 12, 2016

my grandson has loved eating these since he was 2 years old he now has them at home and brings them for his as part of his lunch for school I remember eating some with him they taste great of all those fruit flavors

January 22, 2016

My daughter loves eating these ,they are a quick,convenient snack fruity flavor and chewy

January 11, 2016

so good!!! best collation ever. yumi my favorite food

January 11, 2016

I have these for snack all the time. taste great and made out of real fruit which is good

June 10, 2015

Beaucoup trop $ pour la qualité le goût trop sucré et plein d'ingrédients ajoutés bref pas bon pour la santé j'en achète plus pour la famille .

June 08, 2015

I used to love eating these as a kid, now not so much.. I find the taste a bit to sweet to my liking now. But I still like to have a roll once in a while.

June 08, 2015

My kids enjoy eating fruit roll-ups as a snack in their lunch. Great fruity taste that's fun to eat. This is one treat that they look forward to sampling.

June 08, 2015

A favourite with the kids, and a great idea for snacks to school or after school. I can see why they are a favourite too, as I have tried them myself and enjoyed every bit of it!