Fruit Roll-Ups

Fruit Roll-Ups Reviews

Ranked #120 out of 248 in Granola Bars

August 12, 2016

my grandson has loved eating these since he was 2 years old he now has them at home and brings them for his as part of his lunch for school I remember eating some with him they taste great of all those fruit flavors

January 22, 2016

My daughter loves eating these ,they are a quick,convenient snack fruity flavor and chewy

January 11, 2016

so good!!! best collation ever. yumi my favorite food

January 11, 2016

I have these for snack all the time. taste great and made out of real fruit which is good

June 10, 2015

Beaucoup trop $ pour la qualité le goût trop sucré et plein d'ingrédients ajoutés bref pas bon pour la santé j'en achète plus pour la famille .

June 08, 2015

I used to love eating these as a kid, now not so much.. I find the taste a bit to sweet to my liking now. But I still like to have a roll once in a while.

June 08, 2015

My kids enjoy eating fruit roll-ups as a snack in their lunch. Great fruity taste that's fun to eat. This is one treat that they look forward to sampling.

June 08, 2015

A favourite with the kids, and a great idea for snacks to school or after school. I can see why they are a favourite too, as I have tried them myself and enjoyed every bit of it!

March 15, 2015

I used to have these in my lunch box as a kid and I loved them! I still do as an adult, they are the perfect sweet fix if you need some sugar fast.

February 06, 2015

My 6 year old grandson loves these fruit roll ups. i like the fact they are made from fruit and healthy, not full of sugar.