Fruits and Passion Cucina Coriander and Olive Tree Fragrant Kitchen Mist Reviews

Ranked #464 out of 496 in Home Fragrance

July 25, 2013

Great product! I actually use it for our main floor powder room so it always smells clean and fresh.

January 18, 2012

This is a favourite splurge! It actually reminds me of the Mediterranean! The Fruits and Passion Cucina lines started with this scent and I really see why its so popular...its fresh and clean and blends with the scents of cooking to ease the smells of strong foods like fish. Lets be honest though... I buy it for its scent.... and even after using it for 8 years, I still love it! I also love that its not an atomizer and the bottle looks fine left on my counter.

TIP: Pick up deals in January when the great Christmas sets are on deep discounts so you can also try the divine hand cream in this line. And... I keep one or two set handy for hostess gifts (great to get them on sale!) The website often offers free shipping and deals for larger orders.