Fruits and Passion Cucina Coriander and Olive Tree Fragrant Kitchen Mist Reviews

Ranked #441 out of 473 in Home Fragrance

July 25, 2013

Great product! I actually use it for our main floor powder room so it always smells clean and fresh.

January 18, 2012

This is a favourite splurge! It actually reminds me of the Mediterranean! The Fruits and Passion Cucina lines started with this scent and I really see why its so popular...its fresh and clean and blends with the scents of cooking to ease the smells of strong foods like fish. Lets be honest though... I buy it for its scent.... and even after using it for 8 years, I still love it! I also love that its not an atomizer and the bottle looks fine left on my counter.

TIP: Pick up deals in January when the great Christmas sets are on deep discounts so you can also try the divine hand cream in this line. And... I keep one or two set handy for hostess gifts (great to get them on sale!) The website often offers free shipping and deals for larger orders.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye