• Fruttare Coconut & Milk Frozen Fruit Bar
  • Fruttare Coconut & Milk Frozen Fruit Bar

Fruttare Coconut & Milk Frozen Fruit Bar Reviews

Ranked #43 out of 414 in Ice Cream

October 17, 2016

Délicieux, super bon au gout, La coconut est bien présente et pas trop sucré ce qui en fait un dessert glacé tellement apprécié quand il fait chaud. Un peu plus santé que les autres dessert glcé, un de nos préférés.

February 13, 2016

Since im a huge coconut fan of anything I was interested in trying these coconut milk bars and I was in heaven! They are really creamy and smooth and have such a great coconut flavor! I will definitely be buying these in the future again since I enjoyed them so much :)

November 07, 2015

I had been looking for a coconut flavored ice cream like forever when I found this I was overjoyed it is creamy really rich flavor it is so tasty I love it.

August 03, 2015

The Fruttare Coconut and Milk Bars are so flippin' delicious! Great taste and consistency at a reasonable price!

August 03, 2015

Delicious and definitely coconut. I like the calorie count as well and use it as a treat

July 05, 2015

Wow these taste amazing! If you love coconut like I do give these a try.

June 25, 2015

I am a lover of anything coconut, these are so creamy, delicious, and refreshing.

May 31, 2015

This is my favourite Fruttare bar.. coconut taste is delicious & refreshing.

May 15, 2015

#Fruttare #Coconut and #Milk #Bars I buy these all the time we have a full freezer of these with all kinds of different flavors where I work. #Fruttare (Coconut and Milk Bars) are my personal favorite but my family also loves them too. They are very healthy, packed with fruit, milk , very tasty and very refreshing.

May 15, 2015

I love these. They taste exactly like what they are suppose to and they aren't too sweet.