Fudgesicle Fudge Frozen Dessert Bars

Fudgesicle Fudge Frozen Dessert Bars Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 66 in Frozen Desserts

December 19, 2016

I love these Fudgesicles I like how you can really taste the chocolate in these every summer when they go on sale I always stock up for those hot humid sticky days of summer I would recommend this product to anyone

October 23, 2016

Fudgicles are a great childhood memory. I used to eat these all of the time in the summer. Today the treats are much smaller and taste more watery than I remember. I can eat one once in a while, but they are not as tasty as they used to be.

May 06, 2016

I LOVE FUDGESICLES! These are my favourite summer treat, they taste delicious, and they melt in your mouth into rich delicious fudge. This brand is reasonably priced and also sells mini versions.

May 06, 2016

I've been eating these for years. They are a really nice treat especially on a hot day. They aren't too expensive and have a nice chocolate taste, something like chocolate milk.

April 26, 2016

These will never go out of style. They are an awesome treat to have especially if you have a sweet craving. They are so refreshing to have in the summer, they arent too sweet and they actually taste like chocolate not artificial fudge. These are awesome, perfect size and great price too

April 26, 2016

These were always a treat on a hot day when I was a kid! My mom was never a fan of sweet things, but even she couldn't resist these Fudgesicles! Just eating them makes me nostalgic. I love eating these on really hot days because, unlike those popsicles that have a chocolate layer and vanilla ice cream on the inside, these don't melt as quickly, and you can savor the cool "frozen dessert bar" (I guess it's not technically ice cream) in your mouth for quite a long time.

April 12, 2016

Who dosen't like fudgesicles... These are very good on a hot summer day. The taste of the choclate which is very nice and creamy. An old school favourite

April 09, 2016

I love these Fudgesicles!
    The fudge dessert is rich, chocolaty and creamy.
    It melts in your mouth!
    Perfect frozen dessert for the summer when you
    want to satisfy your sweet tooth.

April 09, 2016

this has been a family fav for years!!! THey have such a nice chocolate taste without being to sweet. Usually can find on sale somewhere but not matter what worth the cost!

February 28, 2016

Fudgesicle Fudge Frozen Dessert Bars, right amount of fudge, we always have a bunch in the fridge! delicious cant get enough. been a childhood favorite!