Fuji Finepix XP80

Fuji Finepix XP80 Reviews

1 review
Ranked #13 out of 65 in Digital Cameras

January 26, 2016

I bought this camera a couple of weeks ago and couldn't get the wifi set up. I thought it would be simple but couldn't connect it at home so I went to a wifi hotspot in town. Still couldn't connect. I have another Fuji camera and the settings are similar so I thought this would be a great camera with added features of wifi, you can use it under water and it has a dust proof and sand proof feature. Well the excitement went when I called Fuji and got an automated email. I left a message and my phone number and also emailed with another message. I was so frustrated after two weeks of trying to get this to work that I shipped it back to where I bought it. The reviews were excellent on this camera but nothing mentioned of the wifi. Today I received a phone call from Fuji they were pleasant enough and he explained what he would have done had I kept the camera. I guess I will know better next time. This camera takes great pictures just not satisfied with the wifi and not being able to talk to a person to get things fixed.

kimmyk05 added a new review for