Amazing

FujiFilm Finepix HS30EXR Reviews

1 review
Ranked #31 out of 66 in Digital Cameras

May 30, 2012

I was loaned a camera to test out for a while and I have to say, I really, really don't want to give it back. I love this camera! It's simple to use and has about a million settings. It doesn't matter where you are shooting because your photos will turn out well. I have pretty low lighting in my kitchen and using it there, my photos turned out surprisingly well. It's pretty light too, which is nice for travel.

I really like how the viewfinder works, it senses movement and will switch from the digital screen to the viewfinder itself. It has a really great zoom and auto focus feature, great for detailed shots.

The one thing I don't like about to view your photos and delete your photos, it takes a really long time and the buttons aren't well designed to press easily. It's also very pricey, way out of my budget. But, the price does fit the quality. This camera is good for someone who wants to take really good photos but isn't that skilled- like myself. At the same time, it makes a good camera for any amateur photogs out there.

catf added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein

LeaLeaRose added a new review for
    Z Palette

Where's everyone from?

Emerald City

Sausage Party

LeaLeaRose has posted in the forum topic
    best foundation

NGreco added a new review for
    Levana Astra