Full House Reviews

Ranked #21 out of 970 in DVD

November 15, 2016

I cannot help but continue to love this show!!! It is so cheesy, there is always soft music and a life lesson near the end- but it is a great family show. I really like how there is now a spin off "Fuller House"- they did this one really well and most of the characters are back!

April 14, 2016

Not a fan, I watched the show a couple of times and only to see John Stamos, whom was and still is easy on the eyes. I just couldn't get hooked into this TV show.

February 15, 2016

Full house was one of my favorite show as a kid. Great actors. I find each episode to have a great life lessons in them. You rarely see this in shows now. You can also watch it on Netflix now.

January 31, 2016

I luv this show also . But i won't get to see the spinoff because I don't have netflix . I thought uncle Jessie was hot but my uncles were not hot like him though

January 31, 2016

I loved this TV series and I still do. I just recently finished binge watching it to get ready for the spin off show.

January 10, 2016

i just loved this show when i was a teenager,it had great family values.Uncle Jesse was also a hottie lol.Cant wait for fuller house to make its debute on netfix in feb 2016 sure i ll get hooked again

January 06, 2016

Very good show that I watched as a child. It really demonstrated the importance of family.

October 20, 2015

Full House;

I wish there were more tv series like full house
There were morals, lessons to be learned for the children (and adults too)
Showed families in love
kept busy not just in front of the tv
children doing things
families did things together

October 12, 2015

I'm torn - I loved this show as a kid, but like so many other shows I loved growing up, it's a bit painful to watch nowadays.

Yes, it's dated and corny, but the family values are there - making you want a family that cares so much.

I am looking forward to watching the Fuller House when it comes out just to compare.

October 12, 2015

Never did like this one; nor did anyone else that I know of. Really corny and really passe for today

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The BEST part

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

indykat has posted in the forum topic

kforbes added a new review for
Vitamix Blender