Amazing

Funko Pop! Star Wars, The Force Awakens - Rey Bobblehead Reviews

1 review
Ranked #220 out of 987 in Misc

July 22, 2016

Like everybody who saw the movie, I'm a massive Rey fan, so when I saw this Funko Pop, I had to have it. At first I was delighted, but as she sits directly on my desk I definitely noticed some issues (and room for improvement) with this Pop as time passed.

The paintjob colors are pretty spot-on, not too bright for the nice desert colors on her outfit, but there are a few flaws here and there, especially on the back of the outfit and around the hairline. But they're minor at best. I did find her paintjob to be more flawed than others in the range though (for example, Finn).

The real reason to deduct a star is actually a problem with both the Finn and Rey bobbleheads in this range. When above eye-level, the spring can easily be seen. This is a little disappointing as many people choose to put there on a shelf at slightly higher heights. Rey's bobblehead also doesn't give as nice of a bobble as the Finn one, unless you really grab her ponytails.

The design is great though, it encompasses the character perfectly and I was happy to see that her weapon wasn't flimsy and breakable as in some figures. I'm also a big-fan of the 'plinth' design used here, but my favourite part of the Rey figure has to be her three little hair loops on the back.

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products