Funky Fluff Cloth Diapers

Funky Fluff Cloth Diapers Reviews

Ranked #15 out of 709 in Diapers - Cloth Diapers

August 26, 2016

We love how trim and absorbent these diapers are, they are nice and narrow between the legs so fit easily into the creases of the leg without the inserts bunching. I love the double waist snap and the hip snap, it's like 6 tiny padlocks for poop! The new Funky Fluff Lux in Athletic Wicking Jersey is our new favourite, nice a stretchy and the trimest of them all (compared to Stay Dry & Bamboo)

July 09, 2015

I have tried many brands of cloth diapers and this is by far my favorite. They are incredibly trim, very absorbent (my favorite being the bamboo). The stretch on them is perfect and I never get leaks. They fit my toddler who is constantly running around and my newborn who is itty bitty. The colours are beautiful, and the names of the patterns and colours are so clever. The best part is that it has the most amazing and supportive online community and the owners are very involved. I would recommend any mom who wants to try cloth give this brand a go.

September 07, 2014

Very cute patterns, love the trim bamboo inserts and the hip snaps to keep diaper wings from sagging

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play