Fuse Gelnamel (LED Cure)

Fuse Gelnamel (LED Cure) Reviews

1 review
Ranked #101 out of 157 in Nail Care

May 09, 2016

I've been enjoying Fuse GelNamel since receiving the starter kit as a birthday gift earlier last year.

The first thing I noticed was that the colour of the outer polish bottle was not the same as what was inside. I figured it was a one-off, as I assumed the purpose was to protect the gel inside the container from any escaping LED light rays. ...so I bought another. It was solid red and a closer match. Despite the “2 week wear” advertisement, neither wear long at all (1-2 days). It does absolutely look great when fresh, but it peels off in sheets in no time.

I thought I'd grab a couple difference colours more in time for last Christmas. Another big disappointment! The first one, I was so excited for - the outer container shows a bold, colourful, rich pink base with translucent, holographic flecks. What is inside? Transparent base with regular old red / blue / pink / silver sparkles. The same tiny sparkles you find in children's nail polish. :(

The image I have shared came out of a red/pink bottle. It is clearly orange. The coverage is superb at this point; a 5 minute old manicure! ;)

Product image: https://www.google.ca/url?sa=i&rct=j&q;=&esrc=s&source=images&cd;=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwj_jJzF1c3MAhUK7YMKHb5xBqoQjRwIBw&url=http://www.makemeblush.nl/2014/12/fuse-gelnamel-review-tutorial-filmpje.html&psig=AFQjCNHk_IVZfkVoXPiwgutcy-3ntv9iKA&ust=1462906470900969

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products