Fusion Beauty Prime Results Anti-Redness Primer Reviews

Ranked #292 out of 324 in Primer

Extra gentle formula calms reactive skin and soothes irritation. Ultra-soothing peptides and mineral-rich algae protect against skin stressors that trigger redness and irritation. For all skin types.

June 09, 2015

I bought this at a Gala thinking because of the price it would be worth it and it was. It actually hides the redness without being to heavy on my face. It's a bit expensive but worth it when you can get it on sale . Well worth the price LOVE IT !!!

May 08, 2015

This product works alright. The one thing that really makes me fugheddabboutit is that fact that it is greasy ugh Ew.

April 27, 2012

I've never been the girl to do the face makeup routine thing, but in the last few years I've "girled it up". I hate having makeup on my face but have a lot of redness so I got told to try this.

This primer is definitely green! It covers redness without giving irritation. It takes a second to make the redness blur, but I'll take the 2 minutes over a lifetime! When you put it on, it feels really soft and gentle, it's really nice. You have to make sure to spread it evenly, you don't want green streaks!

Overall, this product works really great. I have sensitive skin that's dry and oily (totally possible!) and this works really well. It hydrates and helps combat the redness even when you take it off, it's great that way.

It's a bit pricey, but I'd recommend the product!