Fusion Beauty Stimulash
Good

Fusion Beauty Stimulash Reviews

1 review
Ranked #697 out of 773 in Mascara

A lash amplifying serum that works while you sleep.What it is formulated to do:Fusion Beauty StimuLashFusion(TM) Intensive Night Conditioning Lash Enhancer augments the look of eyelash length and fullness in approximately six weeks. The advanced formula also delivers a protective dose of vitamin E and nourishing infusions of peptides and amino acids. Talk about fringe benefits!What it is formulated WITHOUT:- Parabens- Synthetic FragrancesWhat else you need to know:This opthamologist-tested complex can be used on lashes or eyebrows. It is not tested on animals.

August 23, 2011

CrapFusion

:Pricey at $98:

Let me state at the outset that I’m not a fan of this company at all. I didn’t like them when all they had was lip balm. But someone (who? why? please stop) obviously does, because now there’s GlowFusion, LiftFusion, etc. I did, however, feel compelled to try the mascara and serum. I’m sorry I did. I threw away a hundred plus dollars that I could have spent on food. Grumble.

Fusion says that overtime this product will give you “never-before-achievable lash enhancement”. To them I say, sure, sure, and I’m a 6’ Brazilian model.

Dislike.