FUZE Beverages Reviews

Ranked #414 out of 541 in Misc

The Healthy Infuzions Slenderize is formulated to help you lose weight.

June 26, 2016

These are extremely expensive for a sugar-laden beverage. They are way too sweet, and leave a weird taste in my mouth, in addition to a weird tingly feeling. I'll stick to water thank you!

1.5/5

June 09, 2015

This beverage is loaded with sugar and not healthy at all

June 09, 2015

Love the fruit flavours! Tastes very natural and quenches the thirst

April 11, 2015

These are really yummy, I have been happy with all the flavours I have tried! I get a nice energy boost when I drink one.

October 24, 2014

I had this for the first time on my first day of college. They were giving them away to the freshmen
It's really tasty but a little pricey

August 18, 2013

YUMM!! I love this drink, particularly the pina colada flavour. If you like your drinks full of flavour, this drink is for you. it is sweet and tasty, and will definitely give you a boost of energy if you are feeling sluggish. I like to get this drink while I am at work when I do not feel like eating a meal, but need that energy.

May 23, 2012

I find this product to be advertised more than it should be. It's promoted as a healthy beverage, when it's really not. It's loaded with artificial sweetener. I find it's grossly sweet, and leaves my teeth feeling coated.. Ew!

April 29, 2012

This drink is classified by marketers as a natural health beverage and people seem to be mesmerized by it thinking its really good for you and it comes in these eye catching bottles.They put things like green tea on the label and you think your getting a very healthy drink.They are flavored with artificial sweeteners Acesulfame-Potassium and Sucralose not very good at all.They also taste way to sweet and leave a sickly after taste in my mouth...Id rather have juice or water with lemon or lime wedges.I will pass on this beverage.

April 24, 2012

Can't complain about the price, I tried the peach mango one and it tastes alright. It feels like im drinking diluted fruit juice (the made from concentrate kind)

January 13, 2012

My favorite is peach mango. The others one are not so great for me, because of the flavor is tasteless. I wish to try the green tea, but it's hard to find.