Gabriel Cosmetics Fango Sea Mud Mask
Amazing

Gabriel Cosmetics Fango Sea Mud Mask Reviews

Ranked #494 out of 542 in Masks

May 11, 2015

I got a sample of this and I didn't notice enough of a difference to make me want to purchase the product, but it didn't break me out.

September 24, 2013

i dont really understand why the price is so high for the product didnt work to well either

December 08, 2009

This is my favorite mask! I received a sample of this product from the Gabriel Cosmetics company and then purchased the full sized product on-line. For Canadians, this product (and other Gabriel skin care products) seem to be available only through on-line retailers. This mask is the best mask I have tried to help with my oily, acne prone skin. It is an all natural, organic product. The product has a smooth texture and goes on easily. I love how my skin looks after using this product-the oilness is controlled, the reddness on my face is reduced, acne pimples are drier and seem to be smaller, my pores are definetly tightened and smaller. Well worth the price and the 4oz. jar will last for many applications.

Footnote: n101.com where I purchased this product seems to have increased the price of this product and the name of the product has been slightly changed since I purchased the product a few months ago.