Gaia Baby Shampoo

Gaia Baby Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #32 out of 168 in Baby Bathing - Shampoo

October 17, 2016

Je lis les commentaires et c`est très intéressant. Un produit que je ne connais pas . Je veux clairement connaitre cette gamme pour bébé. Merci de nous en informer .

September 19, 2016

This baby shampoo is a little pricey, but the quality is great. After testing a lot of other baby shampoo products out this one came out on top. It's softly and naturally scented; it lathers nicely and rinses well. I've purchased other GAIA products and have loved them all (and use them myself!). If your little one has a sensitivity to bath products I would highly recommend trying out this product.

March 30, 2016

I love this shampoo! I bought for my first son when he started to show some sensitivities to other baby products and have been using it on him ever since (almost 4-years). It has a lovely, mild scent and left my boys' hair super soft and shiny.

April 06, 2014

This made my baby's hair soft but made her head a little dry.

August 27, 2013

Love this stuff! Natural sulphate-free, mild, certified organic chamomile extract soap. Works well - pleasant, lightly scented, lathers well. Gentle on my baby's skin and eyes. Leaves my baby's hair soft and shiny. Cons are the price and that it's hard to find retailers that carry it (only one store in my city carries it).

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

j.beauty added a new review for
Manic Panic Hair Dye