Gain Apple Mango Tango Laundry Soap Reviews

Ranked #16 out of 274 in Laundry Care

March 13, 2017

The smell of Gain is amazing, it really cant be beat. But in terms of cleaning and getting stains out it just doesn't do enough. Clothes do smell great for weeks after wash though!

March 13, 2017

I have used a lot of different laundry soaps out there but it's been a few years now I have been using only gain because of my allergies and I just love the sent also and it cleans the cloths not like other ones

March 02, 2017

Hubby and I decided to buy and try this product on our own...but very Thankful for my daughter, who has used this product, I got hooked helping folding and smelling her clean laundry after using the original scent. Any ways, after washing and drying my clothes, do love the fact that the scent is completely amazing!! We are hooked~love how whites are white, everything clean and gently, but addictive scents consumers can buy to satisfy and glorify the scent that it shares for days at a time!

February 18, 2017

J'adore le gain apple mango ! Il laisse une odeur si merveilleuse sur nos vêtements. Si vous ne l'avez pas encore essayé, c'est le temps. L'odeur reste sur les vêtements et j'aime bien que les vêtements de ma fille sentent bons.

February 17, 2017

When on sale the price is great. I love the smell and how it stays with the items for some time after you wash. I prefer the flings but love do love this scent.

February 07, 2017

I decided to try this scent out one day when it was newer because it sounded amazing - and I was right! I love the way my clothes smell after washing them in this detergent.

February 01, 2017

I love Gain products but this one in particular smells amazing. I love the smell of mango so this stuff is amazing. I will be buying again in the future. The only thing is that I find the price to be a tad expensive.

January 20, 2017

I would definitely recommend this product to everyone gain has long lastings scents my clothes in the dresser and cupboard still has that fresh smell 2 weeks later

January 17, 2017

Smells awesome but will not get rid of all the dirt a little boy can get on his pants. Still, would use it again for myself but need something stronger for the kids.

October 27, 2016

LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff! The clothes always come out smelling AMAZING and totally clean! It is priced fairly decently and goes on sale often. Definitely buying again!