Gain Apple Mango Tango Reviews

Ranked #23 out of 375 in Household Cleaning Products

March 15, 2017

I have always been a tide user until I tried gain apple mango tango , and the smell it leaves on your clothes is breath taking . It also cleans your laundry and gives them a nice fresh clean smell . This is my new laundry soap of choice

February 23, 2017

I love walking around a smelling of candy! And that's what you get when you use gain AMT! I love how affordable it is. Great scent that doesn't make me ill.

February 23, 2017

Gain apple mango tango is the best best best laundry soap ever made .. it works amazingly on the clothes and it smell amazing. I love the smell and its so strong and lasts a long time . I dont like using anything else .

February 21, 2017

This is by far the best scent I have ever used. I used both the detergent and the fabric softener. When in the store it smelled as though it would be too sweet but after going through the wash it was an amazingly warm scent. The fabric softener scent lingered for days even after the laundry was worn. Sadly, I am unable to find the fabric softener. I emailed Gain to find it was discontinued. I have not been able to find a suitable replacement since. The new scents just don't even come close or are too pungent.

February 15, 2017

Even after a month my cloths smelt like I just washed them...by far the best I've ever tryed
    I always buy gain, I think it was the greatest detergent created

January 15, 2017

Gain is a laundry soap that I use. I have always been satisfied with this product. It leaves a pleasant odor to my linen. I recommend it . To try to try

January 09, 2017

My whole family loves the smell and your clothes smell great for months in the drawers. I prefer the pods for simplicity but the liquid is just as fantastic

December 21, 2016

Gain apple mango tango is not only amazing smelling but it works great on all types of clothing , it's he detergent so you don't have to use to much to get a great outcome! Gain also has a lot of coupons availed to get a great deal on the detergent so it's great on your clothes and your wallet! I love this product and use it faithfully !

November 08, 2016

Je suis tombé sous le charme de ce nettoyant à vêtement. L'odeur est complètement divine et laisse un léger parfum sur les vêtements. Je vais l'acheter encore c'est certain.

November 08, 2016

J'adore utilisé de nouveaux produits nettoyant pour les vêtements et j'ai eue un gros coup de coeur pour celui-ci. Il laisse les vêtements vraiment doux et tellement frais. L'odeur est impeccable et restent bien longtemps.