Gain Apple Mango Tango Reviews

Ranked #20 out of 343 in Household Cleaning Products

November 08, 2016

Je suis tombé sous le charme de ce nettoyant à vêtement. L'odeur est complètement divine et laisse un léger parfum sur les vêtements. Je vais l'acheter encore c'est certain.

November 08, 2016

J'adore utilisé de nouveaux produits nettoyant pour les vêtements et j'ai eue un gros coup de coeur pour celui-ci. Il laisse les vêtements vraiment doux et tellement frais. L'odeur est impeccable et restent bien longtemps.

May 18, 2016

My boyfriend is very particular with what scents I use with our laundry so finding something we both agree to use for our clothes was a struggle. Finally we smelled this and both fell in love. Our clothes smell so fruity and fresh and the smell lasts much longer then I expected!

May 03, 2016

I used to use different products thinking it wouldn't make a difference but when I tried this I stopped using those and now I just use Gain. This product leaves my clothes soft and clean but my favourite of all is that whenever I get a chance to wear the clothing item it still smells like the apple mango tango.

April 28, 2016

I absolutely love the smell of the Apple Mango Tango Gain detergent. It's all we use. We even use the Gain Apple Mango Tango dryer sheets. We used the Gain Apple Mango Tango fabric softener for a while but they stopped selling it in Canada.

March 08, 2016

I am so in love with this scent! I have sensitive skin and I usually can't use scented products. However, I have never had a reaction to Gain, so this is the only brand I'll use. Highly recommend

February 14, 2016

i have used tide forever and decided to try Gain mango apple, i decided based on price and the way it cleans and leaves such a wonderful smell. it would be hard for me to change

February 13, 2016

I absolutely love this laundry detergent it smells so fantastic it costs pretty much the same as a regular scented detergent but why not buy this one to leave your house smelling clean and fresh and you smelling clean and fresh

January 20, 2016

This laundry detergent left an overwhelming scent and caused me to break out in a rash, I would advise people with sensitivities to be careful when using this.

January 07, 2016

This stuff smells so good!! It is so different from other detergents. It cleans my clothes really well and the smell lasts for awhile.

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

fredamans has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear