Good

Gain fireworks in was scent booster tropical sunrise Reviews

Ranked #121 out of 268 in Laundry Care

March 01, 2017

Gain pods are absolutely perfect for my laundry needs. Just throw one in and away you go. They leave your clothes smelling so fresh and clean. I also use them in my baby girls clothing and no skin reactions like we had with many other brands.

February 17, 2017

Que j'adore ce produit, je ne peux plus me passer des petites billes firework de gain, c'est tellement merveilleux tout mes vêtements sentent divinement bon, et le mieux mes draps sentent jusqu' a 7jours le pur bonheur je suis complément charmée

August 31, 2016

Lovvvvvveeeee gain scent booster, not only do I use it for my laundry but I also use it for my scentsy warmers! My laundry and house smell amazing!

February 03, 2016

Love this product. I'm very big on scent so if my clothes don't smell super fresh I'll throw them in the wash even if they are not dirty. I know terrible. Ever since purchasing gain scent booster I have not had to rewash anything love the smell of my clothes. Lasts supper long too, had washed a sweater I don't really wear ofter, couple of weeks go by and I needed that sweater, smelt like it just came fresh from the wash. A little on the pricey side but worth it if you, like me have a sensitive nose.