Gain Fireworks In-Wash Scent Booster Reviews

Ranked #89 out of 226 in Laundry Care

November 28, 2016

I use these in addition to my fabric softener, they leave a wonderful smell in all my towels and clothes that last for weeks . Some times even longer. I have things that I wash and store away for the winter. In the summer when I unpack them they will smell as if they were washed just that day .

October 01, 2016

I bought this product on a whim and also because it smells wonderful. When I add these to my laundry my clothes smell just as wonderful all day long. Worth a try if you like the smell.

August 28, 2016

Not sure if i like this product. Its pricey, it works ok, the scent doesnt stay for a long time, and the beads dont melt sometimes.and i feel that we already putting so much chemicals in our clothes from laundry detergent , this is just too much i found.

August 28, 2016

I was skeptical of buying this extra laundry product because I am usually very frugal. I got a coupon for it so I thought I would give it a chance. I am so glad I did and now I cannot live without it! My laundry smells so good! I wash my sheets less because they feel fresh for way longer! In a household of 6 that really helps!

June 06, 2016

I have tried a variety of these different in wash scent boosters and I love this one from gain mainly because it isn't as expensive as other brands. This smell of this is such a nice scent and I love that I can add as little or as much as I like.

May 09, 2016

I have the tropical scent and it is very nice. These work well if you wear clothes right away but I do not find it as effective as the Downy Unstoppable. The scent did not last as long. However that would not stop me from buying it if it were on sale.

March 09, 2016

Oh scent boosters how I love you! You keep my clothes and towels smelling so nice. Fireworks from Gain has got to be one of my favourite scents! Sometimes the beads don't fully melt though.

February 13, 2016

So Gain smells wonderful as we all know, but the fragrances are so strong, that it gives my entire family asthma attacks and skin allergies. Anyone with sensitive skin and/or breathing should take caution when buying.

February 08, 2016

Always leaves my clothes smelling great and fresh. never any residue issues or anything like that.

January 25, 2016

So easy to use ,just drop in the washer.It leaves such a fresh scent on your clothes and bedding which lasts for days,definitely a great product