Gain Fireworks Original Scent Booster

Gain Fireworks Original Scent Booster Reviews

Ranked #33 out of 226 in Laundry Care

November 28, 2016

I love this product. It makes all my clothes smell great. And the scent lasts for weeks. I was only going to try it on my towels at first but I just loved it so much that I am using it in all of my loads. I have taken clothes out that were washed a few weeks ago and they still smell great. And the scent last even after the clothes have been worn. It is great stuff.

September 14, 2016

I have been a gain user for years.
I picked these up about a year ago and have been hooked since. I use them on my camping and other seasonal clothing items before packing them away and even after winter my clothes still smell great.

August 16, 2016

J'aime tellement ce produit de Gain! Il sent tellement bon et l'odeur reste tellement longtemps! Gain font d'excellents produits et ils font parti de mon top3 de produits pour le lavage préférés! Celui-ci laisse une douce odeur de fraîcheur et d'été! J'en mets dans mes vêtements, dans les serviettes et quand je lave le lit!

July 07, 2016

I love love love these! My laundry smells amazing and the great smell lasts! I don't usually put a full cap in the load (unless i'm doing towels) as I find the scent transfers to my hands fairly easily if too much of the product is used. I love these little things and will never turn back!

I also use them in my linen closet to keep my towels and sheets smelling fresh, and in my clothing drawers. So versatile and smell so fantastic. A great addition to the laundry routine.

May 03, 2016

Gain Fireworks Scent Booster are amazing! I'm really big on scent so I love the smell of fresh laundry except most of the time the scent doesn't last. Until I got a free bottle of Gain Fireworks to try out and OMG do they every smell nice. They kept my clothes smelling fresh for weeks. Every-time I open my drawer to look for fresh clothes the whole drawer smells nice. The best part it actually makes my husband's hockey stuff which he wears for hockey smell nice. (that is huge) Anyone who plays hockey or has a husband/kids that plays ice hockey will understand what I mean. LOL

October 22, 2015

I love the smell of Gain so of course anything that will make it last longer is great. I use scent boosters mostly on bedding and other loads where the fabric is used more than once between washes.

April 01, 2015

I love scent boosters. These smell great, and keep the scent going for so long

March 24, 2015

I cant get enough of this product. I love love love the smell, I only use it when washing my bed sheets.

March 07, 2015

My whole family loves these. It makes all of our clothes smell great. The freshness lasts a long time.

March 07, 2015

This stuff is so good! I use it in the wash from time to time smells great but I also use this in my scentsy warmer it makes the whole house smell amazing!!!