Gain Flings Reviews

Ranked #13 out of 346 in Household Cleaning Products

November 08, 2016

Je n'aime pas ces pastilles pour laver les vêtements. Je préfère de loin le savon. Je n'ai pas l'impression que ce produit nettoie aussi bien et aussi en profondeur.

October 04, 2016

Les pastilles ont bien lavé mes vêtements. Pastille rapide et efficace !! Très pratique quand ont fait une brassé rapidement. Pas besoin de mesurer le liquide super !

October 04, 2016

An old roommate of mine always bought Gain Detergent then the Flings when they came out. Of course, he adored the smell but he would complain that his whites especially didn't really clean that well. I used to always tell him that Gain didn't work and it was only all about the smell. He never liked the look of his whites: they were dingy and stains that weren't even set in didn't come out. I got him to try a Pod and he saw the difference immediately. Also, even with the strong fragrance, the under arm area of his clothes still didn't smell or come clean. He thought it was just his stinky ol' self LOL.

Long story short now, I got him to switch from his beloved Gain Flings and Gain Detergent to Tide Pods and Tide Detergent, all the problem with his laundry were relieved and his clothes smelled fresh just like he wanted and no under arm problems anymore either.. I don't recommend Gain Flings.

September 24, 2016

If I had to pick 1 laundry soap it would be Gain Flings. They smell amazing and make my clothes feel so soft and clean. They are very affordable and I will be repurchasing.

August 14, 2016

These are a Mom's laundry saver! The pods are so easy to use and Gain has a really pleasant long lasting scent. I find prices vary but I can usually find coupons regularly.

July 19, 2016

I love these! So convenient and easy to use. I love the smell of Gain and so to have Gain in fling form is the best! I use these and again fabric softener and Gain fabric softener sheets. Best combo!

July 19, 2016

Mes vêtements sentent tellement frais. La fraîcheur reste tout au long d'une journée même surchargée. Format très utile et pratique. Essayer, c'est l'adopter.

July 05, 2016

Gain is the best smelling laundry soap on the market, in my opinion. It is our most bought laundry brand and it never disappoints. We have to go three flights to the laundry room so carrying a big jug of laundry soap isn't ideal, instead we buy the flings to save us the hassle. They completely dissolve and don't cause any staining of the clothes, which has happened with a few other brands we have tried.

July 05, 2016

Love how easy these make great laundry! I enjoy doing laundry now! Love the smell of the purple kind best! I use way less soap than I used to so its well worth the buy!

July 05, 2016

Love how easy these make great laundry! My hubby even seems to enjoy doing laundry now! Love the smell of the purple kind best! I use way less soap than I used to so its well worth the buy! They're always on sale at Shoppers Drugmart!