Gain Flings Reviews

Ranked #12 out of 363 in Household Cleaning Products

February 09, 2017

Efficace sur les tâches ! Il sent vraiment bon et les vêtements gardent une bonne odeur longtemps ! Ma famille à une peau sensible et je n'ai jamais eu de problème avec ce produit

January 21, 2017

I wasn't originally sold on the "pods" concept for laundry. After all, I have been measuring dry and liquids soaps for over 30 years to do my laundry. BUT when I tried some and determined that the clothes come out clean AND I get the accurate number of washes, then I was sold. I find that most of the liquids are not sufficient to really clean a load with the minimum measurement and that is what the loads/bottle are based on. Without a car carrying the heavy boxes of laundry powder became too difficult. I look for the best price/pod when I am shopping.

January 18, 2017

this is very nice laundry soap. i love the smell it leaves behind. it is priced just right and it leaves my clothes soft and clean with a soft scent. The first time i tried this i thought i might now clean my clothes as well as my normal brand but was i surpised!

November 08, 2016

Je n'aime pas ces pastilles pour laver les vêtements. Je préfère de loin le savon. Je n'ai pas l'impression que ce produit nettoie aussi bien et aussi en profondeur.

October 04, 2016

Les pastilles ont bien lavé mes vêtements. Pastille rapide et efficace !! Très pratique quand ont fait une brassé rapidement. Pas besoin de mesurer le liquide super !

October 04, 2016

An old roommate of mine always bought Gain Detergent then the Flings when they came out. Of course, he adored the smell but he would complain that his whites especially didn't really clean that well. I used to always tell him that Gain didn't work and it was only all about the smell. He never liked the look of his whites: they were dingy and stains that weren't even set in didn't come out. I got him to try a Pod and he saw the difference immediately. Also, even with the strong fragrance, the under arm area of his clothes still didn't smell or come clean. He thought it was just his stinky ol' self LOL.

Long story short now, I got him to switch from his beloved Gain Flings and Gain Detergent to Tide Pods and Tide Detergent, all the problem with his laundry were relieved and his clothes smelled fresh just like he wanted and no under arm problems anymore either.. I don't recommend Gain Flings.

September 24, 2016

If I had to pick 1 laundry soap it would be Gain Flings. They smell amazing and make my clothes feel so soft and clean. They are very affordable and I will be repurchasing.

August 14, 2016

These are a Mom's laundry saver! The pods are so easy to use and Gain has a really pleasant long lasting scent. I find prices vary but I can usually find coupons regularly.

July 19, 2016

I love these! So convenient and easy to use. I love the smell of Gain and so to have Gain in fling form is the best! I use these and again fabric softener and Gain fabric softener sheets. Best combo!

July 19, 2016

Mes vêtements sentent tellement frais. La fraîcheur reste tout au long d'une journée même surchargée. Format très utile et pratique. Essayer, c'est l'adopter.