• Gain Flings in Moonlight Breeze
  • Gain Flings in Moonlight Breeze

Gain Flings in Moonlight Breeze Reviews

Ranked #40 out of 346 in Household Cleaning Products

October 28, 2016

Gain is the only laundry detergent we use in our house. We are a family with 3 adults and 4 children, so we have to use something that keeps us all smelling fresh! I love the flings. As a busy mom, it makes it a lot easier to have to just throw a fling in the washer with the laundry, instead of measuring out the liquid. I LOVE flings, and will definitely keep buying/using them.

October 11, 2016

Love the smell of the Moonlight Breeze. The flings are so convenient, no fiddling with liquids. Cleans clothes well and makes them smells so fresh. I love this product

September 08, 2016

Love the smell, amazing!!! It is defiantly worth every penny ! No matter how bad your close smell this will take the smell right out ! The only stuff I use on my clothes !

September 08, 2016

I love this product . It dissolve in hot or cold water . Easy to use and smells great . It keeps the clothes fresh and safe . I give 5 out of 5 . My fave .

March 31, 2016

Love the pods, there is no messy measuring out of liquid detergent, you just toss the pod in and walk away. I love the scent it smells like candy, so keep them up from your kids and pets! It leaves your clothing smelling SO fresh I keep a stockpile of these in my home.

March 16, 2016

i really love the Gain flings . the scent fills the room as you wash cloths and i love the convience of the fling!!! this scent is lovely and lasts for days on your cloths and bedding and towels!!!!.. wash curtains with this one for long lasting mild aromas!!!

March 16, 2016

I had always purchased liquid detergent as it was always the cheapest option until I had a coupon for Gain Flings. I am a convert.
The Moonlight Breeze flings are the most amazing smelling detergent I have ever smelled in my life. The smell also lasts a very long time.
I typically only use one 'fling' per load and I've noticed my duvet smelling like Moonlight Breeze almost two weeks after I washed it. So I can enjoy that 'fresh sheet' smell for more than just one night.
I have been and will continue to recommend the Moonlight Breeze Gain Flings. I will never go back to liquid detergent again.

February 09, 2016

I only have to use very little product and laundry smells great. It really does last for weeks. Especially on towels and sheets!

February 09, 2016

Love these! Makes my clothes smell great! Dissolves well and easy to use.

January 28, 2016

I'm a recent convert to pod laundry detergent. I tried it for the portability as I live in an apartment building and it's a long way to carry liquid laundry detergent down to the laundry room. I tried the Gain Flings because they were on sale and the colour of the packaging caught my eye. Great product, great smell and I'll definitely buy again.