• Gain Flings in Moonlight Breeze
  • Gain Flings in Moonlight Breeze

Gain Flings in Moonlight Breeze Reviews

Ranked #37 out of 376 in Household Cleaning Products

March 17, 2017

My husband and i both have very sensitive skin, so we are always careful of what laundry detergent we buy. Gain and Tide are two that we love. But i always seem to reach for the Gain pods more. I LOVE the smell of Moonlight Breeze, it's so much nicer than just the original scent. I don't buy the pods often, only when they come on sale as they are SO expensive, overpriced in my opinion. But these are so convenient !!

March 09, 2017

Well, I find all of these detergent pods overpriced. They are convenient and easy to transport when on vacation, so I usually only buy them for special occasions. I absolutely love the scent of moonlight breeze, especially on sheets and towels. Gain seems to work well on all fabrics and very good in cold water.

March 07, 2017

These are sooo easy to use. Just throw in a pod or two, if a large load and that's it. These are great for travel, so you dont have to worry about anything spilling and additional weight. The scent is really night and fresh!

February 28, 2017

I am so in love with this scent i find there is a grape smell and it stays in the air for so long its not a strong smell like some sprays and if you like grapes youll love this

February 15, 2017

LOVE Gain Flings, moonlight breeze is an amazing scent! The scent is long lasting, strong but not irritatingly strong. We don't use any other brands. I would definitely recommend this product.

January 03, 2017

Love this!!!! I got this as a sample and now I don't want to go back to my regular detergent. Even my husband noticed how nice the clothes smell. I used in all temperature of water with no problems. I used 2 pods for most loads.

October 28, 2016

Gain is the only laundry detergent we use in our house. We are a family with 3 adults and 4 children, so we have to use something that keeps us all smelling fresh! I love the flings. As a busy mom, it makes it a lot easier to have to just throw a fling in the washer with the laundry, instead of measuring out the liquid. I LOVE flings, and will definitely keep buying/using them.

October 11, 2016

Love the smell of the Moonlight Breeze. The flings are so convenient, no fiddling with liquids. Cleans clothes well and makes them smells so fresh. I love this product

September 08, 2016

Love the smell, amazing!!! It is defiantly worth every penny ! No matter how bad your close smell this will take the smell right out ! The only stuff I use on my clothes !

September 08, 2016

I love this product . It dissolve in hot or cold water . Easy to use and smells great . It keeps the clothes fresh and safe . I give 5 out of 5 . My fave .