• Gain Flings in Moonlight Breeze
  • Gain Flings in Moonlight Breeze

Gain Flings in Moonlight Breeze Reviews

Ranked #40 out of 357 in Household Cleaning Products

January 03, 2017

Love this!!!! I got this as a sample and now I don't want to go back to my regular detergent. Even my husband noticed how nice the clothes smell. I used in all temperature of water with no problems. I used 2 pods for most loads.

October 28, 2016

Gain is the only laundry detergent we use in our house. We are a family with 3 adults and 4 children, so we have to use something that keeps us all smelling fresh! I love the flings. As a busy mom, it makes it a lot easier to have to just throw a fling in the washer with the laundry, instead of measuring out the liquid. I LOVE flings, and will definitely keep buying/using them.

October 11, 2016

Love the smell of the Moonlight Breeze. The flings are so convenient, no fiddling with liquids. Cleans clothes well and makes them smells so fresh. I love this product

September 08, 2016

Love the smell, amazing!!! It is defiantly worth every penny ! No matter how bad your close smell this will take the smell right out ! The only stuff I use on my clothes !

September 08, 2016

I love this product . It dissolve in hot or cold water . Easy to use and smells great . It keeps the clothes fresh and safe . I give 5 out of 5 . My fave .

March 31, 2016

Love the pods, there is no messy measuring out of liquid detergent, you just toss the pod in and walk away. I love the scent it smells like candy, so keep them up from your kids and pets! It leaves your clothing smelling SO fresh I keep a stockpile of these in my home.

March 16, 2016

i really love the Gain flings . the scent fills the room as you wash cloths and i love the convience of the fling!!! this scent is lovely and lasts for days on your cloths and bedding and towels!!!!.. wash curtains with this one for long lasting mild aromas!!!

March 16, 2016

I had always purchased liquid detergent as it was always the cheapest option until I had a coupon for Gain Flings. I am a convert.
    The Moonlight Breeze flings are the most amazing smelling detergent I have ever smelled in my life. The smell also lasts a very long time.
    I typically only use one 'fling' per load and I've noticed my duvet smelling like Moonlight Breeze almost two weeks after I washed it. So I can enjoy that 'fresh sheet' smell for more than just one night.
    I have been and will continue to recommend the Moonlight Breeze Gain Flings. I will never go back to liquid detergent again.

February 09, 2016

I only have to use very little product and laundry smells great. It really does last for weeks. Especially on towels and sheets!

February 09, 2016

Love these! Makes my clothes smell great! Dissolves well and easy to use.

sangchingjung added a new review for
    Voltaren Emulgel

brookmorg2 added a new review for
    Chapman's Super Cone

Tashah24 earned the Elite Reviewer badge

brookmorg2 added a new review for
    Dove White Beauty Bar

morencyc has posted in the forum topic
    Glam Sense

Tashah24 added a new review for
    MARS BARS SNACK SIZE

Tolexmi added a new review for
    Old Spice Swagger Shampoo