Gain Joyful Expessions

Gain Joyful Expessions Reviews

Ranked #84 out of 346 in Household Cleaning Products

Reward your high efficiency washer with a scent that's a tiny bit tart, a little bit sweet, a whole lotta fun for your nose and your feet. Catch a whiff then dance the night away.

August 10, 2016

Les produits Gain Joyful Expression portent très bien leur noms!! Leur odeur est si fraîs, si propre, si été, ça sent le ciel!! Les vêtements garde l'odeur longtemps, j'adore!

March 27, 2016

The smell is amazing, it leave your clothes smelling so nice, your whole room will smell nice after doing laundry with Gain Joyful Expressions.. I buy it when it on special.....

January 30, 2016

This smells so amazing. My clothes smell great for days.

January 30, 2016

I love the smell; it's strong and it lingers on my sheets etc. This detergent does not cost an arm and a leg like some do.

March 04, 2015

it does remove stains but the smell is too strong, gives me headache whenever i wear a shirt.

March 03, 2015

excellent product, gives the cloths such a wonderful smell. clean and smells good scent last a long time after washing.

March 03, 2015

i love usng gain but it cost alot so i only get it when its on sale, it smells awesome and cleans clothes the way it should

January 07, 2015

Costs way too much to use very often, but it's a nice pick-me-up sometimes to enjoy the scent boost in my laundry. I like to use it every so often, that way one package goes a long way. The stronger you want the scent, the more you put in each load. Super easy to use, great scent, but very poor value.

November 21, 2014

my sons like there blankets to smell like apples and mango the first time I use it I receive the best compliment mom does everying you do smell this good never change ok .... and when hard times would happen we would not use the fresher they would notice I would explain and they would even be happy when the blankets smells like mango apples hard time past us...Yay

November 21, 2014

Bien que je trouve ce produit un peu dispendieux, l'ajout de coupons-rabais nous permet de se le procurer aisément et apporte avec lui la douceur, la senteur fantastique de ce liquide à lessive. L'essayer c'est l'adopter!