Gain Original Laundry Detergent Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 274 in Laundry Care

Gain Liquid Detergent - Original, 150 oz

March 29, 2017

I received some free samples of this and it had my laundry smelling so good. It washed my clothes and left a great scent. I would definitely recommend this brand of detergent.

March 28, 2017

Je suis désolée de dire que je n'aime pas le savon Gain. Je trouve que son parfum est trop prononcé et trop fort pour la petite peau fragile de mes enfants. Même s'il est moins dispendieux que beaucoup de marques je ne l'achète pas.

March 28, 2017

I usually buy this item when ever its on sale. Its does a great job at cleaning your gently stained items. The thing i love the most about it is the scent. The only reason I do not buy this more regularily is because i have a toddler that makes a mess of her clothes and i just need something stronger that will get rid of the stain. But this is a great day to day detergent

March 27, 2017

Gain Original Laundry Detergent .. I have bought this item a few times now. If its on sale and cheaper than my go to brand. It works well the laundry comes out clean. sometimes Im able to grab it at Costco for around 13. when on sale.

March 14, 2017

I switched to Gain a few years ago and I have not looked back. I use the entire Gain line when doing my laundry from detergent to dryer sheets to the smell beads. The scent is something else! My clothes come out clean and smelling absolutely wonderful and the scent lasts for days. It is a little pricey but if you can find it on sale its a bonus! Worth the money regardless though.

March 14, 2017

This is the best smelling laundry detergent, I just love the commercial about this product. At least I saw 2 ads, one with the Dog is hilarious plus the guy at the beach or somewhre.
    I can prove this too. I have a jug in my pantry. Never do without it. It is fantastic plus the smell is awesome.

March 14, 2017

J'en est essayer plusieurs mais le GAIN ORIGINAL wow.... mes draps sentent bon pendant 1 semaines et si c'est pas plus surtout avec les feuilles assouplissant du même nom.. un ne va pas s'en l'autre ! Garanti !

March 03, 2017

The most amazing laundry detergent out there! Smells so good and the smells lingers. Most importantly it cleans everything, never had an issue. I just love it!

February 25, 2017

such a good and reliable product. it smells so nice and it is a great value, it reaaally works when it comes to cleaning your clothes compared to many other brands. i also like that it goes on sale frequently. i got mine for just $2! i will likely repurchase.

February 23, 2017

Tried this product for the first time last week as it was on for a good price. Definitely will be sticking with this brand. Clothes are washed well, stains removed. Also has a great smell to it and I'm finding that the smell lasts quite a while. All day you smell like fresh laundry!