Gain Original Laundry Detergent Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 251 in Laundry Care

Gain Liquid Detergent - Original, 150 oz

February 25, 2017

such a good and reliable product. it smells so nice and it is a great value, it reaaally works when it comes to cleaning your clothes compared to many other brands. i also like that it goes on sale frequently. i got mine for just $2! i will likely repurchase.

February 23, 2017

Tried this product for the first time last week as it was on for a good price. Definitely will be sticking with this brand. Clothes are washed well, stains removed. Also has a great smell to it and I'm finding that the smell lasts quite a while. All day you smell like fresh laundry!

February 21, 2017

love my gain....have used it faithfully .........will continue to use it .....love to receive more coupons ....love a sheet for dryer also ...and the gain freebreeze

February 21, 2017

It's like being in a room filled with every amazing smell you can think of all together in one place. If you were in a field of every flower and the smell was so breath taking it still doesn't top the smell of gain. If you do not use gain you are missing out on not only the smell but the way it cleanse your clothes. There is nothing better

February 20, 2017

Always fussy about laundry detergent as my family has sensitive skin. We use to buy Cheer but it was becoming harder to find as lots of places stopped carrying it. We switched to Gain about a 8 months ago and are extremely satisfied. We use the orginal liquid soap and find it leaves clothes with a nice smelling scent and doesn't effect any of my families sensitive skin!

February 17, 2017

This is the only laundry detergent I use. You don't need much so a bottle lasts a long time but the main reason I buy it is because of the smell! So good!

February 07, 2017

I am a loyal Gain user and have not used any other type of laundry detergent in many years because it consistently cleans my clothes well, leaves them feeling soft, clean, not faded and smelling great! The original scent is a great one for large families as it's very neutral so you're not likely to have anyone complaining that their clothes smell too fruity or whatever the case may be for some of the other scents.

January 29, 2017

My mom discovered Gain laundry detergent when I was about 13 n honestly that is all she would use after that. People used to always ask me what perfume I was wearing and I would tell them that it was Gain. I am not 27 and that is still all that I buy. It gets clothes very clean and no one I know has ever had any reaction to it and it smells amazing.

January 24, 2017

I love the Gain Product. I love the smell it leaves on my clothes, and how clean they come out. The value is good as well. It is always nice to look in the flyers and see it on sale.

January 20, 2017

Il est assez dispendieux, mais pour l'avoir essayé sur mes vêtements, serviettes ou draps et ça sent beaucoup trop bon. Jamais je ne me suis coucher dans un lit qui sentait aussi bon. Je le prend quand il vient en spécial, parfois il y en a des bons.