Gain Original Laundry Detergent Reviews

Ranked #5 out of 226 in Laundry Care

Gain Liquid Detergent - Original, 150 oz

October 31, 2016

I adore the scent of Gain! Since I started using it I have tried others but the scent brings me back everytime! It works great and I sometimes even pretreat stains with it instead of using Shout! Costco generally has great sales on it but I fine the regular price to be reasonable as well. Love it!

October 25, 2016

I bought this exact same bottle the last time I was on vacation in Florida. So now when I smell it it reminds me of sunny days and fun. I love this scent and I think it's great to wash sweatpants and sweatshirts and that way you always smell fresh. It gets the job done.

October 23, 2016

I tried this out when I was running low on funds, and in this case you get what you pay for. I did not feel like our clothes got as clean and the scent was strange. I have super sensitive skin and I found the detergent made me break out and I was itchy. I do not feel like this is a good detergent for my families needs. I will not be purchasing again.

October 23, 2016

Gain is the best! I love the scent and cannot remember a time that my laundry did not smell like Gain. Some times I drift off to try new brands and I always come running back to this Original Scent. You just can't beat it for getting clothes clean and smelling fresh.

October 02, 2016

This is a great detergent. I purchased the apple mango tango, but the original scent is lovely also. Smells great, very strong smell which I love, cleans well, and I grab it often when it's on sale. Reasonably priced when it's not on sale also.

September 29, 2016

This stuff is ALL I use st home! My mother in law b ought me it when we first moved in our new place after our first daughter came n we bought a washer n dryer n from that moment on I've been hooked!!! Amazing product!!!!

September 28, 2016

I love the smell of gain laundry detergent. There are many scents to choose from. The scent lasts through a round in the dryer. If your work is intolerant to scents- you don't want to be using this! It's always a pretty good price and usually on sale.

September 28, 2016

Un des meilleurs détergents à lessive que j'ai essayé jusqu'à maintenant. Pour moi c'est un classique! Que dire de l'odeur délicate qui parfume les vêtements.

September 20, 2016

Gain Original Laundry Detergent has the best cleaning power get out dirt and I just love the scent it's wonderful , this product is a product that does what it says I recommend it highly .

August 24, 2016

My absolute favorite laundry soap of all time, It doesn't only make your clothes smell great. It makes the house smell great too. I would recommend this soap to everything smells great worth every penny.