Galaxy photo wallpaper

Galaxy photo wallpaper Reviews

1 review
Ranked #17 out of 111 in Home Decor

August 10, 2016

I had recently ordered one of these for my sons bedroom and loved it so much that I ordered this one for my younger sister. I wanted to get something unique and I thought that this galaxy one would be perfect.

I gave it to my sister and she immediately thought to put it on her ceiling. So the first thing I did was roll this out on the floor and placed heavy items on it to help flatten it out, making for an easier application.

It was a little hard at first trying to figure out in what order the pieces went considering they all look similar but I got it after a few minutes. After a day or so of flattening it i carefully with help from two other people applied it to her ceiling.

I used duct tape to stick it up (between the ceiling and poster, not exposed) but quickly discovered that it needed a little more hold so I added black flat top push pins.

I purchased this at a discount from Amazon and my sister was thrilled with the results. Very cool!