Garage Jeans Reviews

Ranked #11 out of 28 in Pants

August 18, 2016

they were perfect and soft! i would really buy them again! if i had to i would recommend it to everyone i know thats how perfect and soft they were. :0

April 26, 2016

If you get the deals the quality is awesome lasts for years if you take care of your clothing they fit all the way true to size amazing plus the store has been in business for years

February 16, 2016

I love wearing Garage Jeans!! Although they can be found on the pricier side, they are the best fitting jeans. The material is very comfortable and complimenting as well. The skinny jeans are super comfy to wear as well. They have so many different styles and colors to choose from, they are all around a really nice pair of jeans to own.

February 04, 2016

Their skinny jeans are AMAZING. They're as comfortable as leggings and almost as flexible, but they have the style and class of a hot pair of skinny jeans. My garage jeans are by far my favourite pair!

October 09, 2015

These jeans make my athletic legs feel like squished sausages - no matter what size I try.

And talk about muffin top. *sigh* To be a size 4 and be able to fit into Garage clothing properly again. They don't appreciate any kinds of curves (hourglass shape)

May 03, 2015

I can never find a pair of jeans that fit my size,they always sell skinny jeans that are ridiculously hard to fit in them. When I brought a pair of jeans, they were so painful to wear and it was difficult for me to even bend down. They wear out easily after I wash them . They have too many pockets at times.

April 13, 2015

I always buy my jeans from Garage, because they are affordable, comfortable, stylish, and there is a lot of different styles to choose from which is a bonus! I really like wearing the skinny jeans from Garage, they just make me feel so confident wearing them, you can pretty much wear them with anything.