Garcinia Cambogia 3000 mg 1234
Amazing

Garcinia Cambogia 3000 mg 1234 Reviews

Ranked #92 out of 176 in Supplements

August 14, 2016

Ok so this one was a total impulse buy. I was just so curious because I'd been seeing the commercials and seeing the crazy before and after pictures. I don't know what those people were doing differently than I was but this didn't work at all for me. I took it as recommended and even combined it with the other fad-green coffee bean- but didn't see ANY weight results. Waste of money for me.

June 10, 2016

Bought at Costco and I have been taking for a few days. I do find that my appetite is not as large and feeling full faster. I did a lot of reading up and seeing that really a minimum does is 1500 mg and the 3000 works best. I am hoping just to help jump start my healthy lifestyle again - loose some of those first pounds to help get me moving again etc. I am a real person - 44 years old - who lost a lot of weight and put it back on when my husband was diagnosed with an illness 2 years ago. I hate how I let myself go - but time to exercise, prepare healthy meals, take care of myself all fell so far down the list. Now I need to feel better and take care of me. Love to hear from others who have decided to try this as well.