Gardein Crispy Tenders Reviews

Ranked #1377 out of 2312 in Grocery

August 08, 2016

I love using these to make vegan snack wraps and fajitas. They don't taste like chicken but they do taste really really good. Gardein has always made great vegan meat alternatives and this is another win!

March 09, 2016

These are great for a vegetarian like me. The texture is perfect and it tastes great too. They are easy to make, I just throw them in the toaster oven and they are ready in no time. A great alternative for a vegetarian.

March 09, 2016

I absolutely love Gardein products. Not only to they use GMO free soy but their products contain so many nutrients and vitamins. My omni husband will even eat these meat free chicken nuggets. They are a staple in our home.

December 15, 2015

Great meatless alternative. The only "chicken" my kids will eat! Also, a very good product to have on hand for a non vegetarian husband on his dinner nights. He often struggles to provide a balanced meal that does not include meat, so this gives him great options for the whole family.

February 23, 2015

I love this company's products! These are some of the best 'chicken' products I've tried, although I did find them ever so slightly greasy. They crisp up nicely though. I'd definitely use only the oven to cook them, as I don't think the texture would be good microwaved.

October 23, 2014

Gardein did it again! A great, healthier, meatless alternative to make for our weekly "movie and junkfood night." We actually prefer these over standard chicken nuggets - serve them with some sweet and sour or BBQ sauce, fries on the side, and you can barely tell the difference from fast food joints (aside from not having indigestion!!) We bake them in the oven, flipping halfway through and they usually turn out great, not hard as noted below.

June 17, 2014

Taste great although I find that when baking them in the oven the breading sticks and doesn't crisp evenly without completely hardening.

May 07, 2014

Gardein crispy tenders are an excellent meatless entree that you would serve instead of chicken. I am not a vegan or vegetarian, but I do love these Gardein products. I have tried so many of them now and haven't found one that I disliked. They are all plant based and believe me when I tell you that you cannot tell that they are meatless. The chicken tastes like chicken and the beef products taste like beef. I usually keep a few products in the freezer as I have a vegan friend who comes over and I like to be sue that I can offer him something that he will eat. I watch for this product to come on sale or try to find coupons for them.